SAU Community

Applying For Approval Using Nissan Fast Parts System?

D-limo

Hey D-limo,

Sorry, not sure I understand. You're not talking about a 15-year old import scheme, are you? It's now the pre-1989 scheme, so only 1988's or older are eligible. And isn't Nissan Fast the VIN decoder program? Not sure the connection, but give us a call, email or post again here with more info and maybe we can help you out....

cheers,

David @ Carizma

Hey lads,

How do i apply for a 15yr approval using the nissan fast system?

• 2 weeks later...

This is my fault as I told him he could do it but have been slow sending him a printout from the fast system. DOTARs accept the Nissan fast system printout for import apprrovals on Nissans instead of the dereg papers under the old 15 year rule and Current Pre 89 rule becuase jap dereg papers are not always available (for example importing a Nissan from NZ). I used to do it when I imported a few nissan cars under the old rule.

Edited by Brokenz

cool, thanks for clarifying that....was wondering what he was talking about!

Actually, you just need the dereg for RAWS, not for pre-89. You just need an invoice for pre-89 rule.

cheers,

David @ Carizma

This is my fault as I told him he could do it but have been slow sending him a printout from the fast system. DOTARs accept the Nissan fast system printout for import apprrovals on Nissans instead of the dereg papers under the old 15 year rule and Current Pre 89 rule becuase jap dereg papers are not always available (for example importing a Nissan from NZ). I used to do it when I imported a few nissan cars under the old rule.