SAU Community

Top Gear: Could Their Big Race Challenge Be Gtr Vs ?

Come out to a multi-club supersprint. AROCA (Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Australia) is one of the clubs, along with the NSCC and HSV Club, and maybe you can pick it up. I can't stand Alfasuds. Loudest things there bar the VK ex-race cars, but slower than a wet week. I don't understand the "soul" and "passion" either, but a mate used to have an old Alfa 75 and has a soft spot for it.

The way I see it, "character" is a zealot's euphemism for "things that a sane person with a normal car that doesn't suffer from would call shit".

hahah exactly how I'd describe it

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im reading some really conflicted reports of the TG track time from GTROC, some saying the driver had some explaining to do (meaning it's too slow?) and other saying it's unbelievably quick.....so who knows.....Monday is going t be a long wait.

The way I see it, "character" is a zealot's euphemism for "things that a sane person with a normal car that doesn't suffer from would call shit".

Thats 2 in the sig for scathing...

I don't like with you I think but I seem to agree with you when it comes to people and cars.

And, is that car in fact a ringer of any sort?

I can believe times that are marginally faster than Z06's or GT3's, but that time on wikipedia (I don't want to give any clues as to where it sits) can't be possible with standard car running standard tyres.

And, is that car in fact a ringer of any sort?

I can believe times that are marginally faster than Z06's or GT3's, but that time on wikipedia (I don't want to give any clues as to where it sits) can't be possible with standard car running standard tyres.

It was a privately owned JDM grey import.