Make:Nissan

Model:89 Skyline r32 gtr

Milage:131000kms

Transmission:5 speed manual

Colour: Wine Red

Complied? Yes

Currently registered? Yes

Price: 21 000

Comments / Modifications: The car is garage built by blackline garage in japan, it was imported

4 years ago i'm a little unsure of the exact modifications as i didn't import it. I do know that the enginge has had a forged rebuild with hks components

trust n1 exhaust, n1 turbos, hks air piping, wings coilovers, the car has an aftermarket ecu i'm unsure exactly what it is though, Greddy turbo timer, blitz dual stage boost controller, dual fuel controllers, volk cv pro rims 17x9in.

post-43624-1212215489_thumb.jpg

post-43624-1212215702_thumb.jpg

post-43624-1212215832_thumb.jpg

post-43624-1212215933_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hello, Has anyone experienced their signal light being constantly on when parking or headlights are on?   I'm putting my car back together after painting. I didn't pull out the hole chassis harness. I hooked up the chassis harness in the bay along with semi-installing a new ecu harness.   I put power to the car today to play some musicand check on thing while I worked. I noticed when I put on the parking lights that the left rear signal was constantly on. I thought for whatever reason. All the signal light needed to be install. The rear left signal did turn off after all the other signal bulbs where installed, but now the other 4 are lit. The left 2 are brighter than the right. I noticed that if u pull out the front left bulb them the left rear turns back on. Strange. Hazards work fine. Activating the signal from the stalk works. I unplugged the signal stalk power to see if that may have been the issue. Removed the fuse for the signals and they stay on constant but not blink.   I have LED 194/T10 bulbs. They're not switchback. Things worked as normal before I took thing apart and painted. The only new things I wired were two removed leads to my fuel pump relays.   Could it be the stalks? I bumped them plenty while working. Just from today I assessed them good and no flickering from contact on so it's hard to say it's the stalks.   The issue somewhere in the chassis harness?    
    • You need the fuel pressure gauge reading when the car is running and on boost. Revving it stationary doesn't tell you much. Get a wideband O2 installed, or borrow a portable one. Will show very valuable data.
    • Unfortunately I kept blowing the rear twin up 
    • I'm thinking this but when I checked the fuel tank the fuel strainer under the pump was as clean as new. I do have a new fuel filter I'm going to replace that hose and filter just to be safe because maybe something did get through the strainer but I'm also going to attempt at some point next weekend to get the remaining fuel out and fill it up with some high quality fuel.