SAU Community

Nrth Beaches People!

S13Deviat

R33DEVIAT: I think I saw that Black R33 a few weeks back when I was walking to my baby in the carpark of St Ives Shops, it has a nice big FMIC from memory !

I'm up for it this sunday, Burger King isnt far for me :)

Anyways we'll see how it pans out !

-Darky.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u guys think Turramurra is close enough... u will have a black r33 gtr cruising with ur lines on this sunday... what time though? can't make it if its between 1pm-4pm...

and... i've been saying this for a while now, but can someone teach me how to do this :burnout: ?

cheers bros~!~!~!

Burger King Terry Hills is the go. I know the owners of the 'King and the Tavern next door.

****loads of parking not to mention those delicious whoppers with cheese.:uh-huh:

Sunday 7:30?

Hey guys - I'm in Harbord !!!

You guys will have to have another one of these when I get my car. It comes in off the boat in about a week, then I gotta go thru compliance. Iv'e been hanging for the car to come in as I'm driving an Auto Pajero atm. YUK. Anyway, I sold the Paj yesterday (yay) and can't wait to get into my Skyline.

When I get it , i'm sure you'll see me driving around - It will be the Silver R33 with Mspec (i think) bodykit. Also , I've just ordered my custom plates, so you will know it's me !!

Cheers

Brendan

Well guys looks like this is gonna happen......sweet!!!! I thought it would be harder than this, but hey i put up a thread and it worked!! :)

Well it looks like the BurgerKing at Terry Hills is the location and it seems most ppl are happy with a 7:30pm E.T.A.

So ppl book this into your calenders and make sure you turn up as it is a good opportunity to get to know everyone round these woods!! I was also thinkin about a cruze down Mona Vale Rd then up to Palm Beach after we have chowed back a few Whoppers!!! Interested????

Nissaner- Its at 7:30 as you can see so you should still come along!!

Darky- Yeah that black R33 is my mates, GTR front bar with a FMIC, but it aint going at the moment, it needs a new engine!! Lost compresion and screwed the engine big time!

SO FINALLY IT IS GONNA BE

AUG 11th SUNDAY 7:30pm BURGER KING Terry Hills

Oh yeah BTW, Doc, yes women-g/f are allowed as mine may be coming if she aint workin!

Pranks (christian) coming so theres one woman already!!:uh-huh: :lol: :shake: Just playin with ya :confused:

The more the "lines" the better the times!! Wow i can ryhme!

Hey dudes

I am in Belrose (R31 Silhouette) - sold the GT-R too long ago (www.angelfire.com/mb/southo) so lets not talk about that huh :)

Unfortunately my Car is off the road at the moment so I am religated to use the g/f's commodore, so as long as you don't laugh at me, I might pop over and say g'day too. She will probably want to come too)

If the commodore is not welcome, I'll ask Stuey and if he isn't going, I will bring ZILLA as he trusts me with it :( - (my g/f will DEFINITELY come then if she knows I am taking ZILLA out again....)

I know a few others on here - Carlo (ex Sleeka carlo ?), Kabab and probably a few others by sight, but not name....