SAU Community

"rare" R30 On Ebay, Only 4 Left In The World

r30kansai

So, who's up for paying $17k for a stock (admittedly relatively low KM and semi-clean) sedan? Bargain of the century!!! :(:):laughing-smiley-014::rofl::) *finishes wetting self, and goes to play with his extremely rare $455 poo-brown R30*

$17,000!!!!!!! :(

tell em his dreaming! :)

I did...

Dear imdaman_5,

Just to let you know mate, there are a LOT more than 4 roadworthyable in the world. Hell, theres 1 in my driveway, about 6 in Penrith NSW, and if you take a look in the Classic Skylines section of Skylines Australia alone, you will see that there are heaps. You are asking way too much. The only people that are going to pay that amount are enthusiasts, and they all know it's too much. Not having a go or being narky, but just informing you that you have beem grossly misinformed.

Regards,

Tristan

- guska2776

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha

hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhah

you never know someone may buy it?????

good luck to him...

can i just add...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHARSHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Here is my correspondance with this bloke, ha ha ha its pretty funny.

- Dear imdaman_5,

Mate your selling a very common Australian delivered MR30 with the crappy L24E engine. Nothing rare about it at all, whoever told you there were only 4 left was on drugs. The car itself sepending on condition is worth between $300 to $1500, $1500 being an absolute pristine model.

- savageph

- Dear imdaman_5,

Oh and by the way you can buy a R32 GTR for the price your asking.

- savageph

- Dear savageph,

and? if anyone wants a r32 gtr then they can buy one!

im not selling a r32 am i?

- imdaman_5

- Dear imdaman_5,

Mate I own a R30 Coupe 2 litre Turbo Jap import, that is a lot rarer than yours. I have no idea what drugs you are on or why you want deceive people, but you are being seriously dishonest.

- savageph

- Dear savageph,

what is it with you dopey ass rejects.

i dont care what car u have or how rare it is.

maybe if u grow a brain you will get some friends.

if my car apparently isnt worth that much or isnt rare find another car the same as mine post it on here and then you will have something!

if not shut your mouth and go get a brain coz no one cares what crap u say.

dj

- imdaman_5

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I wonder what he paid for it? He got a bit narky (I know I did as well) but it makes you wonder!!!

i just noticed its advertised for $6000 now

maybe his trying to get back what he payed. LoL

LoL @ get a brain comment hahahaha his not 15 is he.

- Dear guska2776,

well thankyou tristan for your interest with this item :) at least you are nice enough to give me a simple and nice message unlike one other idiot i had. anyways i can try anyway :) i love this car and i dont really want to part with it but i really need the money.

btw there are a few more things that make it more valuable which are it is the only black r30.

it has only done 136,000 km's and it is in perfect condition :P

if there is anything else you would like to say dont hesitatae to msg me back :)

thanks alot

danny

- imdaman_5

- Dear imdaman_5

I happen to know the other idiot, and what he sayd is 100% correct. There are plenty of black R30s. Also, going by the pics, it is by no means in perfect condition. 136,000km, sure, I'll buy that, Highly possible it's been around the clock at least once, but I'll take 136,000 at face value. You are not, I repeat NOT going to get more than $1000 for this car, and if you do, I will eat my words. I paid $6k for a HR31 GTS Coupe (Low volume Import) with R32 RB20DET, R33 turbo, R33 box, 2-way mechanical LSD, a whole heap of other mods, and in a darn sight better condition than your 30 is. The locally delivered MR30 is not a very highly sought after car at all, the JDM DR and HR30s on the other hand, if in pristine original or very highly modified (read: race car) form, may occasionally go for somewhere close to what you are asking, but only in extremely special cases.

- guska2776

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, hey I'm not an idiot!!!!!!

Oh I see he has dropped his price to $10,000, I'm going to see the bank manager tomorrow cause that's a bargain.

Thats some funny shit. I reckon he got ripped and bought it for like $15k or something lol

The only black R30 in australia lol

We can all go buy one each for $1k, drive down there all together and buy his for 2 bucks lol

Dear imdaman_5,

"i have heard that there are only 4 of these cars roadworthyable in the world?" Possibly correct, the rest of the other 40 odd thousand sold in Oz have probably rusted away, but realistically. someone is having a loan of you. It's about as rare as a Holden Commodore. Cheers & good luck, you might get $600 if you're very lucky.

This is the message I sent him through ebay message service on 5th June when I first saw it.

Cheers, D

Dear Mexican Nick,

For someone that lives in the state you don't know much about it eh? or how to address Mr Google???

Toora is on the south coast above Wison's Promodary Marine Park.

Now you have learned something today eh??????

Cheers, D

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha

hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhah

you never know someone may buy it?????

good luck to him...

can i just add...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHARSHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

*continues...*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........wait a minute....

.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh damn something burst in my stomach

*starts breathing heavily*

oooo man thats a classic.

About to clean this thread. As ridiculous as the price is (and as funny) this isn't the place for that sort of carry-on.

Oh, and R30_drifta, bye bye.

Well I have asked, through ebay, for his paint code and then we might be able to sort out if his black claim is correct.

I was fairly nice about it, so it will sort out one of his claims, BUT as yet he hasn't come back to me.

Cheers, D