SAU Community

The New Wheels, 19" Ssr Sp1

tonga

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you could get a bit of a tighter fit on the front, like the back but all in all very fkn tuff

Best fitment R33 I have seen I reckon

Good choice with the work wheel nuts as well

strange that they fit so easily...my 18x9.5 +22's were sticking out of the guards buy about 5mm and needed rolling and some flaring...

you still working at the D.C?

Ok... Got thuy lookin out for 18 x 10.5 + 20's for me...

god i'm an easy sale!

Before u do that you might wanna test fit the rears (9.5 +30) on ur front to make sure they clear ur calipers...most rears are low disk, hence the bigger dish...and probably won't clear ur front calipers...just a thought.

They look awesome and set the kit off nicely, top job :ermm:

For those not to scrub you must have a set of bone jarringly stiff suspension, that has no give. The thinks we do for cosmetic styling :)

strange that they fit so easily...my 18x9.5 +22's were sticking out of the guards buy about 5mm and needed rolling and some flaring...

you still working at the D.C?

yeh mate, still working in that hell hole!! hoping to get out soon man, yeh with the rears being +30 they sit perfect with the guards. got the suspension fairly stiff, fronts are as hard as they go, pretty much the same with the rears.

Before u do that you might wanna test fit the rears (9.5 +30) on ur front to make sure they clear ur calipers...most rears are low disk, hence the bigger dish...and probably won't clear ur front calipers...just a thought.

yeah that's gonna happen before i commit :blush:

as it is i need a 3mm spacer up front to clear them

not to mention a new diff is more first cab off the rank neway :ph34r: