Take 4x4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you get some pics??

If the car has all parts with no damage, and can take for test drive, why is it only $6800??yes you can test it drives very well nice looking car

Sorry I upload wrong pictures onto this last time ... here are the right ones!

post-28016-1214303862_thumb.jpg

post-28016-1214303976_thumb.jpg

hi mate - has this been successfully complied to Aus standards? previously registered? 25DET?

no mate as i said needs complying to aus standards, have papers to comply.

cheers Anthony

Hi Anthony,

On the basis that nobody in their right mind would send a car down to tassie (where there are no RAWS workshops) BEFORE the car is complied, only to have to return it back to Melbourne to get the car complied, and return to Tassie again, am I right to assume it has failed compliance, and can therefore never be registered?

Not trying to rain on your parade, just trying to ascertain the relevant details which are (or should be) of interest to all.

If this has been imported under SEVS, it will have been imported via an accredited workshop. Will they be prepared to guarantee that car can be complied? If it did fail RAWS, would be worth mentioning on what grounds....

As it stands, it's a fair asking price nevertheless for a 97 GTST. If it is GTST. Parts will go quickly I'd imagine. 'free bump'.

Hi Anthony,

On the basis that nobody in their right mind would send a car down to tassie (where there are no RAWS workshops) BEFORE the car is complied, only to have to return it back to Melbourne to get the car complied, and return to Tassie again, am I right to assume it has failed compliance, and can therefore never be registered?

Not trying to rain on your parade, just trying to ascertain the relevant details which are (or should be) of interest to all.

If this has been imported under SEVS, it will have been imported via an accredited workshop. Will they be prepared to guarantee that car can be complied? If it did fail RAWS, would be worth mentioning on what grounds....

As it stands, it's a fair asking price nevertheless for a 97 GTST. If it is GTST. Parts will go quickly I'd imagine. 'free bump'.

no it has not fail raws we were go to su it as track car