SAU Community

Hid Kit Group Buy

WKD-031

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some lucky ppl then =P

Do they have bulbs for the boot light and interior globes? I'm pretty sure the globe in the boot is the standard parker type globes. If they can do those and the interior globes as LEDs I'd be interested :rofl:

Also did the HIDs get sent out with Aust Post or courier? Just wondering...I keep ducking out to the store room at work to see if they've arrived lol

Well I just received an sms from my brother saying a package has arrived for me.

Not 100% sure if it is lights, but I hope so. Am bloody keen to put them in car!!! Aarrggghhhh

You might be in luck! Mine turned up this morning :D I'm hoping to get them in after work today :P

You might be in luck! Mine turned up this morning :D I'm hoping to get them in after work today :P

That is the annoying thing though, I am leaving straight from work to get on plane at 750 to go to perth till Saturday night.

So I cant check till sunday...lol

Ah well, I will live..

Post up some pics here once you get them in :)

hey guys, just so you all know, the kits pictured here are not the Cosnica Kits, theyre the kits offered by Matt Tuckett from Angry Industries. the kits WKD-031 is selling are different. The images are lifted directly from Matt's sale threads on the R31 Skyline Club Forums, and all the cars pictured are using his kits. hope this helps.

garrrr tis true, the origional pics and info were used from angrys post, but this forum doesnt alow me to put up the pics of my HIDs once they were installed, hence the follow up pics, and i assure you that the HID kits that were supplied are cosnica kits, and further more i had the permision to use some of the pictures supplyed on the first post

Right this is bullshit... Wasn't gonna say anything on R31 club BUT....

Get ur own f**kin idea man. Seriously. Stealing someone elses idea for a sale, stealing their pics, their product... Whats next... U gonna take his woman? f**kin low man! I love ur quote.... "I dont wanna cut his grass... My prices r cheaper"... I hate people like this!

He wasn't even in the country when you started. After 5 successful group buys on R31 club, he goes on holiday and u jump in on the same product.... LOL... Too bad he already exhausted R31 club b4 u got to it.. Can't believe u even tried man. Pretty pathetic.

For all those thinking of buying HID kits... Angry is a trusted member of both clubs... 7 or 8 group buys on 31 club, maybe 9 and not a single thing gone wrong with money OR product quality or anything for that matter. There is about 70 or 80 ppl who will back that up.

Find something else to sell man!

EAT A BAG!!! :D

Good luck :rolleyes:

Edited by FordyR31