SAU Community

Black R35 In Bris?!?!

.:: GimpS-R34 ::.

Was driving down Compton Rd at Springwood side when I swear a Black R35 came round the corner!

Now I was still driving so my head turning capabilities were limited but the back lights were there.. now unless I was daydreaming someone is getting around with one on the road..

Any other sightings?

Yerp, i seen him too, black R35, but this was down middle road in boronia heights area about 3 weeks ago, i did a double take to make sure it really was an R35, couldnt believe it

i think u can buy them under the import laws for compliance here, a company in NSW is selling them for $160K or so. i know that a guy in the US has got one legal over there but had to pull the transmission and the engine out of the car, ship it over, then reassemble it as a built car. sounds like a lot of hassle if they are doing it for these ones sold here.

nvm i think they are driving it on dealership plates.. i saw photos in the r35 discussion.. yeah i know you can bring em over.. but not ready for compliancing.. thats why nissan have to wait.. my brother in law was thinking bout buying one but cant wait till compliance.. you can get 2007 - 08 models for 99 - 120 from some i've seen..

actually there is one near my area Wishart a black R35 GTR with standard QLD plates on it HJOxxx , i spoke to the owner a 48 yr old bloke he said he bought it from Yamanto Imports down south and they complied and arranged everything for it .. i'll try and get some pics when the owner isnt around ..

But i do know there is a few comming in on as Race only imports if you have a cams L2-4 licence you can own one and drive it .. the compay that complied this R35 was I-SHE Imports never heard of em before must be new?