SAU Community

Ruzic Engineering 4wd Controllers

Lunatikk

I do have another batch of units being built and should be ready soon. Let me know if you want to pre-reserve yourself a unit.

Paul Ruzic

Hi Paul, Can you confirm I have a spot, and take a stab at an ETA?

I paid what I think was the right amount 6 days ago but haven't got a reply back from you since then.

thanks

At this stage I am selling direct to cover the recent problems. I am offering the same group buy 10% discount. I have been talking with some new distributors and will have new representation on the forum very soon.

I am getting distributors that can also arrange installation to provide a better service.

I have had a few guys contact me and we have sorted out delivery. I don't know everyone's real name to alias so contact me by PM or [email protected] if you have a query.

r34nur, I now have the next batch of controllers from my assembler and will get yours in the mail tomorrow. I try to have some in staock always but sometimes they sell quicker than I can make the next batch. Sorry for the delay.

gurglr, please contact me by email if you have not done already.

I will have new distributors that you guys know setup for 2009. I will also be stepping up the batch order size to make sure I have product in stock.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

No problem r34nur.

The wire to the instrument cluster is for display and logging only. If you don't connect it, it will not effect the operation of the unit.

I now have units in stock again. If you are after a unit please contact DirtGarage (Sydney), a20089 (Canberra) on the forum or John at UAS. These guys can also arrange installation if you need help.

We will have a group buy arrangement sorted once everyone is back from holidays and we can get stuff sorted. Thanks for your patience.

I now have units in stock again. If you are after a unit please contact DirtGarage (Sydney), a20089 (Canberra) on the forum or John at UAS. These guys can also arrange installation if you need help.

We will have a group buy arrangement sorted once everyone is back from holidays and we can get stuff sorted. Thanks for your patience.

Yep happy to help promote such a quality product. I have one and recomend anyone else that has a 4wd Skyline get one, it makes that much of a diference.

DirtGarage has been known around for quite some time and I'm always active and known in Canberra so neither of us are going to stuff anyone around.