SAU Community

Anyone Tried This?

packaging_web.jpg

FAQ:

1) What make & model will this work on?

These are a universal fitment for all petrol cars with fuel injection including turbo & super charged engines.

2) Will it work on a diesel engine?

Unfortunately it won't work on a diesel engine sorry.

3) Will it affect my MPG?

In tests we have found that it is possible to get up to an extra 60 miles from a full tank of petrol. The tests were based on a standard spec Peugeot 106 1.6 GTI & Honda Civic 1.6 CRX. As an average the mpg is usually better or stays the same.

4) I have an induction kit and/or performance exhaust-will it fit?

Yes and it will work well!

5) I have a 'chip' fitted to my car-will it still work?

We have been carrying out tests over the recent months and found that the module will work when used together with a 'chip'.

6) If I want to remove it can it easily be removed without trace?

Yes. No wires need to be cut for installation and can easily be removed without trace within a couple of minutes.

7) I'm selling my car-can I transfer it over?

Yes. The module will fit ANY fuel injected petrol car

8) Are there fitting instructions included?

Yes. There are universal fitting instructions included on the reverse of the packaging which apply to all makes & model of cars.

The modification is designed to directly compete with the more expensive performance remapping systems, power programmers and upgrade chips, but at a significantly reduced cost. You can expect to pay anything from $500-$900 for a full ECU remap service. This practically does the same thing at a fraction of the cost and for a similar power gain. Our '+15BHP' Power Modules are plugged in between one of your car's sensors and the ECU. This is also known as a 'piggy back' device as it is external to the main processing unit. Fitting instructions are included on the reverse of the card and no special tools are needed for installation you simply plug the module in. Usually takes between 5-10 minutes to install at the most.

How does it work?

It will modify any standard ECU by telling the ECU that the incoming air in the intake system is cold and so advances the ignition by up to 2 degrees with more fuelling to compensate, therefore producing more power with more torque at lower revs. In many cases fuel economy is increased too. Power is increased by up to 15BHP and torque is increased significantly.

It will be more responsive and you WILL LIKE IT.

What difference can you expect?

Increased acceleration at low end revs

Higher top end speed

Faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile times

Quicker throttle response

Smooth out flat-spots

Can increase MPG

bahahaha.. dont even bother mate

the only thing it will do is make your car slower by adding the extra 200grams to it.

Do AFM's even have temp sensors?!?

They're used to replace either the inlet air temp sensor, or replace the water temp sensor.

Both are just a resistor (Available at Jaycar for around 10cents) and are just fooling your car into saying it's cold, using more petrol, and other such rough running bullshit.

I remember when questions about these eBay goods were posted about once a month. They're shit.

I like how they've bolded the "you will like it" bit. All I'm seeing is some massive dodgy bloke standing over you prodding you in the chest, with an "or else" after it.

And i just cannot see how a "one product fits all cars" works..

Im sure that an R31 skyline is going to be completely diffrent to a Peugeot Clio. It simply will do didley squat

And i just cannot see how a "one product fits all cars" works..

Im sure that an R31 skyline is going to be completely diffrent to a Peugeot Clio. It simply will do didley squat

Don't be silly Cris off coarse it works.

I've found this chip to be more useful - PM me for further details.

fdc903226xh1.jpg

Edited by -R33GTS-

Don't be silly Cris off coarse it works.

I've found this chip to be more useful - PM me for further details.

fdc903226xh1.jpg

LOL!.. perhaps by chewing this new kind of "performance chip" you loose a couple of kilojoules.. burn some fat.. at acctully LOOSE 200grams of body fat.. HENCE making your car faster!

Group buy? Im interested!