SAU Community

Wtb - Clear Indicators For The V35 Coupe

Ebay US sells these for 30 to 50 + postage - could not find anywhere else selling them on eBay.

Does anyone know a better place to get them? Direct from Japan some how? url?

bd_2.JPG

got a silver manual one coming in and I am pretty sure it has orange indicators...

The clear ones make these cars look so much nicer!

That was rather expensive! cheaper from ebay

083-004-004

V35 Coupe 10-15 days 10,500 yen(JPY)

083-108-028

V35 Coupe 10-15 days 6,600 yen(JPY)

Not sure why they list them twice for two rather significantly different prices? The cheaper must be the lens only not the globes etc...?

That was rather expensive! cheaper from ebay

083-004-004

V35 Coupe 10-15 days 10,500 yen(JPY)

083-108-028

V35 Coupe 10-15 days 6,600 yen(JPY)

Not sure why they list them twice for two rather significantly different prices? The cheaper must be the lens only not the globes etc...?

Perhaps the 004 is an LED globe? *shrugs.

From what I think I have seen are 3 different colors (excluding factory orange)

Clear - Smoked - and Black.

There was a guy on EBAY US who wanted $5 a pair but added his shipping of $50+. I tried to group buy it, but he wouldnt respond. I assume its because he makes his $$ on the freight. I asked for 10sets. That was a while ago however. Dont know why they just dont run it logically and legitimately.

Yeah looks like as was suggested to me :happy: I will just have to harden the... up and go ahead and pay the money to get them from eBay :bunny: was just hoping there may have been a quicker "cheaper" way! :D

Can't blame me for trying!

Still can't believe though that some one in the US can sell them on eBay cheaper than what you can buy them direct from japan for!!??

Yeah looks like as was suggested to me ;)Still can't believe though that some one in the US can sell them on eBay cheaper than what you can buy them direct from japan for!!??

I can sell them for $1 but it will cost $150 in postage from Perth, as G7 noted they get you on the postage so if you buy them and get stung on postage at least you can say you were warned.

hmmm these look like cheap knock off's...

And they don't come with the orange light etc so you will have to source that locally. The existing light I would think would be white as it depends on the yellow plastic to make it yellow...

That said - for the price it is tempting!

The other ones though do come with every thing - light, mounting plates and connectors...

Let us know what they look like when you get them!

Is there anyone in Sydney who has Amber but wants clear?

I'm thinking of going back to Amber as I think it looks better on black.

I'm undecided yet, but let me know. I'm specifically looking for Sydney as would like someone to pop over and we can simply swap them then and there.

See what i mean :D

post-194-1216375150_thumb.jpg

Oh, and if i keep the car, this is the plan for it. Top Secret front end just like in the pic.

Cheers

Bobby

I'm undecided yet, but let me know. I'm specifically looking for Sydney as would like someone to pop over and we can simply swap them then and there.

See what i mean :D

Oh, and if i keep the car, this is the plan for it. Top Secret front end just like in the pic.

Cheers

Bobby

Hey Bobby, I will take you up on it, my car should be ready next weekend or the one after

bobby, got to agree - the amber looks much better on black

i think its the strong contrast between the colours..

its funny but on brilliant silver, the silver and amber looks horrible, and clear looks 100x beter but i have to agree its the opposite for black

bobby, got to agree - the amber looks much better on black

i think its the strong contrast between the colours..

its funny but on brilliant silver, the silver and amber looks horrible, and clear looks 100x beter but i have to agree its the opposite for black

Yeah, I saw a few pics of black cars including the one i attached, and was thinking, there's something different about these cars compared to mine, but couldn't pinpoint it.

You're right though, on silver the clears definitely look better. IMO anyway.

See what i mean :(

Cheers

Bobby

Hey Bobby,

Im up for a swap if Paragon chnages his mind!

tell me how it goes.

I got brillaint silver, so white ones would def look better for me

• 3 months later...
Hey Bobby,

Im up for a swap if Paragon chnages his mind!

tell me how it goes.

I got brillaint silver, so white ones would def look better for me

Hi guys ,

I have the amber and want the clear indicators on my silver v35, 2003.

Does anyone have clear and want amber , and know how to remove them and swap them . I'l pay you :D