SAU Community

M35 Fujitsubo Legalis R

iamhe77

Hey guys,

Due to constant harrassment, Nengun have (finally) added the Fuji Legalis R cat-back exhaust for the m35. :)

+ Damn good price @ around $820 + shipping

+ Build quality

+ Hi Flow

+ Low noise until opened up

- delivery time (ships 17 days after order... then is has to come by sea) :D

As an aside, I have placed my order with Henry @ RMS for the same exhaust ($1180 pickup from store).

Will see it in 4 weeks. :D

Once I have received it, I (hopefully) post something to give you some idea of the sound.

post-31842-1215856832_thumb.jpg

post-31842-1215856847_thumb.jpg

I can get it for $1150 for Sydney people. I'm going to order one as well since this is the only one i've found to be half decent and also includes the mid pipes whereas most other Jap brand dont.

thanks id love pics and sound!!

how much is shipping to victoria? nsw would probably be pretty similar

Shipped to your door through Nengun takes it to $1,114.81 according to their site.

Although, it is probable easier to get it through RMS as they ask for a small deposit and order it immediately.

As stated, the price to pickup from RMS in Mitcham is $1180.

I am also trying to source the Kakimoto front pipe (70mm).

Will let you know.

...and yes, when I have it, I will (try to) post pics & sound

Shipped to your door through Nengun takes it to $1,114.81 according to their site.

Although, it is probable easier to get it through RMS as they ask for a small deposit and order it immediately.

As stated, the price to pickup from RMS in Mitcham is $1180.

I am also trying to source the Kakimoto front pipe (70mm).

Will let you know.

...and yes, when I have it, I will (try to) post pics & sound

Kakimoto front pipe ~$430...

Any suggestions on a good, legal Hi flow cat? I have been hearing Magnaflow, Metal Cat and APS cats are pretty good. Prefer flanged to bolt up to the pipes.

• 1 month later...
thanks id love pics and sound!!

how much is shipping to victoria? nsw would probably be pretty similar

Don't know if you guys have your exhausts yet but...

After negotiating an absolute bargain M35 for my mate, it arrived this morning... WITH A FUJI LEGALIS FITTED!

Sounds fantastic, nice quiet deep burble on idle and a very nice sound when opened up - only a fraction louder than the stock exhaust.

I took a quick vid with my digital camera but I am having trouble uploading for some reason.

It is pretty average quality but if you want me to send you the file, PM me your email address & I will send it tonight.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Had my Legalis exhaust and Kakimoto front pipe fitted (FINALLY!) on Saturday.

The wait was killing me, but you can't really argue with $1650 supplied and fitted.

It sits a tad lower on my car, about 10mm - and for those exhaust lovers, it looks awesome

Sounds a bit deeper than my mates although not louder - for those of you that got the clip.

Makes a TON of difference with the power delivery...

Full boost is later in the Rev range (around 3,800rpm), although I have a sneaking suspicion that it is much higher than 10psi and goes strong right up to redline, doesn't seem to taper off at all (and it gets there easily too.... maybe a bit too easily)

The car really seems to make effortless power now.

A good example is a hill I have in the way to work, it comes downhill into a sweeping left hander at the bottom, then climbs up at about 40 degrees for around 200m then tapers off for a further 200(ish)m at roughly 30 degrees... I always come out of the corner and hit the incline at ~90kph

In the past, I would reach the 30 degree part, I would have to gradually add throttle and the car would have to shift gear to make sure that I was still doing 50kph at the top.

This morning I took the corner at 90kph as usual, but I didn't have to add throttle to make it all the way up! I was also doing 65kph when I hit the top of the hill.

Just fantastic. (I just hope that made sense )

I would be interested to get it on the Dyno to see how much of an improvement over the previous 140awkw it has made... But I think it will have to wait until after the wedding.

Hey guys,

Had my Legalis exhaust and Kakimoto front pipe fitted (FINALLY!) on Saturday.

The wait was killing me, but you can't really argue with $1650 supplied and fitted.

It sits a tad lower on my car, about 10mm - and for those exhaust lovers, it looks awesome

Sounds a bit deeper than my mates although not louder - for those of you that got the clip.

Makes a TON of difference with the power delivery...

Full boost is later in the Rev range (around 3,800rpm), although I have a sneaking suspicion that it is much higher than 10psi and goes strong right up to redline, doesn't seem to taper off at all (and it gets there easily too.... maybe a bit too easily)

The car really seems to make effortless power now.

A good example is a hill I have in the way to work, it comes downhill into a sweeping left hander at the bottom, then climbs up at about 40 degrees for around 200m then tapers off for a further 200(ish)m at roughly 30 degrees... I always come out of the corner and hit the incline at ~90kph

In the past, I would reach the 30 degree part, I would have to gradually add throttle and the car would have to shift gear to make sure that I was still doing 50kph at the top.

This morning I took the corner at 90kph as usual, but I didn't have to add throttle to make it all the way up! I was also doing 65kph when I hit the top of the hill.

Just fantastic. (I just hope that made sense )

I would be interested to get it on the Dyno to see how much of an improvement over the previous 140awkw it has made... But I think it will have to wait until after the wedding.

What does it sound like in the car? I know some automatics with an aftermarket exhaust can be a bit dronie inside the car.

Cheers

Andy

What does it sound like in the car? I know some automatics with an aftermarket exhaust can be a bit dronie inside the car.

Cheers

Andy

I think that the front pipe is what makes mine sound different.

It is probably a bit louder next to the car than behind it when idling.

I suppose that it can be a little dronie inside. I have noticed it a couple of times when I don't have the stereo playing, but it is not something that is really a problem.

If you listen to music/radio while driving, even on low volume, you wouldn't notice it.

Sounds great in car when idling, reversing, driving at about 1700rpm, or when opened up. It seems that the more revs you give it (from about 2k), the quieter it gets.

I know that without the Kakimoto front pipe, you cannot hear a thing inside the car... I will have to check what front pipe my mate has on his.

i would be interested to see the dyno figures

My ARX makes 150 ATW with just a high flow cat and air filter.

I would be interested as well... Just no need to shell out at the moment to find out though.

What exhaust do you have?

How was the cat installed? I ask because the factory cat looks like it is part of the dump instead of bolted on.

I was making 140awkw @ 10psi with a compliance exhaust and high flow turbo.

Since my boost gauge was working last night (bloody tepremental thing) I thought I would give it a quick blast to see if the boost has increased...

It definately has. The needle flicked up to 100kpa when under full throttle. Since the gauge only goes up to 1 bar, I can only assume that it is boosting a little higher...

How was the cat installed? I ask because the factory cat looks like it is part of the dump instead of bolted on.

You should have a new cat fitted as part of the dump pipe like the attached image, they are a pre cat and are a very free flowing item so their is no need to change.

I know of one place who is getting some full exhausts including the dump pipe made up since their is little available for them.

post-5805-1222132321_thumb.png

Coming out of compliance it had three (3) cats.

I had a high flow cat installed to replace them and also upgraded the rear muffler.

The centre muffler remains standard.

I also installed a high flow air filter. That's it.

Still requires tuning. See earlier posts re AFC and the M35.

Its booked in at Silverwater on Tuesday to investigate tuning by reprogramming the on board chip.

m

I would be interested as well... Just no need to shell out at the moment to find out though.

What exhaust do you have?

I was making 140awkw @ 10psi with a compliance exhaust and high flow turbo.

Since my boost gauge was working last night (bloody tepremental thing) I thought I would give it a quick blast to see if the boost has increased...

It definately has. The needle flicked up to 100kpa when under full throttle. Since the gauge only goes up to 1 bar, I can only assume that it is boosting a little higher...