SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Marlin

So Stu - I see there is no Rookie Rally listed on the Targa Application page for 2011. Not running it next year?

So was it you seen ordering an RNJ 370Z at AutoSport 2010 :D

Since there'll be bikes at TT 2011, how long before we can expect to be able to run a SuperKart with GPS Co-Driver/Navigator in the full event?

I reckon it could be the hot ticket for an outright, good value too.

I would do that, but really don't get off on clubmans. To me they're neither car nor kart. If you wanna cheat and not have your wheels covered, go all the way.... Superkart :D

So Stu - I see there is no Rookie Rally listed on the Targa Application page for 2011. Not running it next year?

It's so I can't be coaxed into someones silly seat for the third year running!

Happy to leave Rookie behind :D

yeah snowy with all the other 20th anniversary specific activties happening the rookie is being sidelined for a year as we simply need the road closure time those entries use.

Haha - its like if someone was brave enough to enter in one of these things.

In 03 some boys ran a Chaterbox... spent every day wet to the ass or pulling it out of a fence. lol brave on bothe counts

Congrats to young Timmy for the 2WD outright win at round 2 of the Tas Rally Series

(ok so it's not Tarmac, but he's normally a Tarmac boy so it counts in this thread right?) :banana:

a good effort after scoring a puncture on stage, not to mention surviving some of Burnie's finest weather in the afternoon

oh, and

next time gadget.... :ermm:

Congrats to young Timmy for the 2WD outright win at round 2 of the Tas Rally Series

(ok so it's not Tarmac, but he's normally a Tarmac boy so it counts in this thread right?) :D

a good effort after scoring a puncture on stage, not to mention surviving some of Burnie's finest weather in the afternoon

oh, and

next time gadget.... :)

Actually 1st in P2, we lost out in the 2nd heat after a fuse blew on the Engine Management dropping us 6 min's.

We were 6th outright/1st 2wd in the 1st heat. Ended up 5th overall in 2wd. Grr but them the breaks.

Actually 1st in P2, we lost out in the 2nd heat after a fuse blew on the Engine Management dropping us 6 min's.

We were 6th outright/1st 2wd in the 1st heat. Ended up 5th overall in 2wd. Grr but them the breaks.

It's on like donkey kong for round three then Timmy :blink:

It's on like donkey kong for round three then Timmy :rofl2:

im keen to stay on the road for once. we werent stupidly slow without a teratrip either. but i never want to do that again.

I was going to make a cheeseburger comment Damo but I thought it might have been too soon :down:

You and Jessie seemed to go well, even with all of the misadventures?

Hope you are feeling better?