SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Marlin

That is the story that i heard too. But it was from Baldrick, and his stories arn't always based on the truth

That was where i first hear it, and i called bullshit...

then got the same story from a very seprate, unrelateted source, that doesn't know and has never meet Baldrick...

baldrick would know the person you are talking about.

he does seem to know everyone doesn't he!!!!, but when i said such and such said the same thing

Baldrick gave me a "who???"

couldn't beleave it!!!

I will bring some but things will have to look pretty dire for me to make the call to change them.

Plus I don't know anyone down there that can ensure its still pointing straight afterwards.

there's some damage on the east coast... three stages effected. i'm heading up tomorrow to see how we manage them... i've never seen so much road damage for an event.

helped peter o'keefe get his r34 off the trailer today as it's finally home.

it's come up really well with very nice fabrication and generally looking very sharp... some stunner benson motorsports gear on it too :)

have got my hands dirty before today with a cold mix product we use... very technical approach of filling the hole then rolling the old mazda6 diesel over it a few times!

Sorry guy's,,,just a little off topic and may sound like a stupid question but what size are the road books etc,,,is everything A4 size or is some paper stuff bigger?.

Cheers

Neil.

I will bring some but things will have to look pretty dire for me to make the call to change them.

Plus I don't know anyone down there that can ensure its still pointing straight afterwards.

im certin i can point you to a workshop (or my shed, jk) that is more than capible of changing springs and not wrecking your setup. after all taking the shocks and springs out wont change any alignment.

A5 with an option to go A4 (advance notice required), Marlin's living back in the 70's

I hardly use the roadbook much anymore though, usually only to get to lunch breaks.. and if your in a skelta, you just can't have it in there cos it weighs like 100 grams!

Thanks boy's for the info. I'm looking at making an aluminum book holder for the poor bastard in the silly seat.

Cheers

Neil.

Maybe consider a bag? its lighter and holds more stuff

black-red-codriver-bag-web.jpg

Somewhere like bsmsport sells them.

plus it attaches to the cage via velcro