SAU Community

Undercovers, Radar Guns, And Anything Revenue

chris_r31

see if this thread kicks off??

were are there unmarked cops, marked cops, places yoiu see the cops always sitting waiting to get some1??

were do you see them cruze around all the time looking for p plates??

in my area, taylors lakes and shit, melton tmu patrol keilor mountain hwy.

sometimes speed cameras setup on taylors road just after st'albans gym

and another i can remember, radar gun on western ring road, just befor fitzgerald road exit,always sits in the middle of the freeway..

were are your local revenue raisers camping or patroling??

eastern freeway you reckon ah? I flog it there all the time on the assumption that there were no cameras there. I hear there's cops hiding but I've never been done... Gotta keep the heads up now.

burke road, eastern freeway overpass.. they hide in a really tucked away driveway the cheeky buggers.. that's where i got done speeding :D

This doesn't actually mean on the freeway, they sit in the two driveways to the left as you get of the freeway and head north/just north of the overpass

Western Ring (Radar Guns):

Motorbikes sit under/just off the rd the two foot bridges between Pascoe Vale Rd tunnel and Sydney Rd generally Greensborough bound

Marked but also seen unmarked cars on the side of the road between Sydney Rd and Cragieburn bypass just infront of pipeworks

On the slopes behind the Edgars rd overpass both directions

Service lane at the end of the onramp from the Cragieburn bypass Airport bound (get you as u come down the hill)

The big island at the Greensborough end of the Ring where you get on, (generally facing towards Watsonia)

At the Greensborough end of the Ring were it becomes 90 and splits in 2 they sit up the dirt rd in the middle

yeah eastern freeway has cops, wouldn't go speeding there too often..

my gf just got flashed on elgar road in box hill the other day, just north of the whitehorse road intersection. hooning in her mazda 3 haha

yeah eastern freeway has cops, wouldn't go speeding there too often..

my gf just got flashed on elgar road in box hill the other day, just north of the whitehorse road intersection. hooning in her mazda 3 haha

There is a mounted speed camera there when youre coming from the freeway on elgar down towards burwood hwy, just before you cross over whitehorse rd. Gets a lot of people.

When I used to live in Rowville, the stretch of Wellington Rd between Stud Rd and Napoleon Rd always used to have a lot of cops. Especially the curves between stud rd and taylors lane. Common please for booze busses. And cops often hide in the bushes on the sides of the road.