SAU Community

Gt3071r Or Gt3271r? Rb20det

I'm looking at buying either of these turbos (can get garrett turbos cheap new)

im also going to be doing top mount manifold, wastegate, front mount and bov at the same time. and will most likely upgrade fuel pump, injectors and ecu in teh future

which of these will be better for my application?

how much rwkw?

when will they come on boost and be at full boost?

Cheers

PS. i know your probly all sick of 'which turbos shoul i buy threads' but couldnt find which of these would be better fr my car :(

oh ok

once im finished im wanting about 230rwkw-ish, give or take a bit. just going to be a street car though

ive only got standard injectors at the moment. the motor is stock apart from apexi poddy, catch can and 3" exhaust

Edited by GTS4onP

ok sweet. what size injectors and fuel pump would you reccommend? and computer? i dont want to spend to much money, but im not going to be stingy and buy crap quality

whats the difference between 3071 and 3076? dont really understand what different a/r ratios and shit mean and how they affect how soon boost comes on, peak power etc

I would personally go GT3071r IW(internal wastegate), and use a stock rb25 manifold. The whole hot side will look fairly stock, and be reliable. You should be able to see about 270rwkw @ 16psi without overstressing things. You will need RB26 injectors, gtr fuel pump, and some engine management.

ok mint. im going to get a top mount manifold 4 some bling factor lol, so guessing ill need new oil and water lines. and 2 change the intercooler piping. wouldi need the spacer with the top mount?

ok mint. im going to get a top mount manifold 4 some bling factor lol, so guessing ill need new oil and water lines. and 2 change the intercooler piping. wouldi need the spacer with the top mount?

No