SAU Community

Oil Cooler Relocation Kits 99% Of Cars

hall sales

Item:

Complete Oil cooler kits

With 1/2in Fittings the kit flows a large amount of oil. Great for any high revving motor, extending oil life and engine life.

perfect for the street, track, strip, and drift use. Both products are made in the USA

The kit is compiled of the following:

1. Perma Cool Oil filter relocation kit

-adapters to suit NISSAN CA,SR,RB,FJ,EJ and 98% of other cars as per manufacturer documentation. Ask me if it will fit yours to clarify!

-comes with clamps, block plate, oil filter relocation plate, adapters and hose

-fit engines with the following spin-on filter thread sizes: 3/4"-16, 13/16"-16, 1"-12, M18 x 1.5, M20 x 1.5 and M22 x 1.5.

-lifetime warranty

2. B&M Oil cooler core.

-almost 11x11in wide

-stacked fin design which forces air to flow through the hole core.

-solid design means rocks, stones and other debris will not damage it.

SA: adelaide

Price and Payment Conditions:

$300 - cash, bank, paypal

postage will be approx $10-20 depeding on location

Extra Info:

kits are on numerous performance cars, i have installed 10 kits so far with perfect results from all.

can also get thermostats to suit the kits

Pictures:

1b22_1.jpg

more will be up soon, including the setup on my personal car.

Contact Details:

PM, [email protected] or 0432 224 954

Edited by hall sales

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you sell the oil relocation kit by it self?

just some questions... does it have the holes in the adapter for oil pressure/temp gauges?

and how long is the thread of the bolt which screws into the adapter and the block.

because i have a justjap one and the thread is short, it leaks oil over time

thx mate

Does the kit fit R33 GTR's?

Have you ever fitted this kit to an R33? The cooler looks very large, is there any choice with cooler sizes?

Oh, and I can't resist:

"-stacked fin design which forces air to flow through the hole core."

whole core

just some questions... does it have the holes in the adapter for oil pressure/temp gauges?

and how long is the thread of the bolt which screws into the adapter and the block.

because i have a justjap one and the thread is short, it leaks oil over time

thx mate

Does the kit fit R33 GTR's?

Have you ever fitted this kit to an R33? The cooler looks very large, is there any choice with cooler sizes?

Oh, and I can't resist:

"-stacked fin design which forces air to flow through the hole core."

whole core

haha about the 'whole'. not sure what happened there. cant edit it either so i look like a retard FOR EVER. lol

I have fitted the kit to a R30 with a RB25DET in it, so does that count? but no i have not personally fitted up a RB26, but this kit will bolt staight up as it will to any other RB motor.

I can get a B&M cooler that is half the size of that , but im unsure how much cheaper it would be.

also in response to fishy, unfortunatly the relocation kit does not have holes in the adaptor for guages. As for the seal issue - the thread that screws the adaptor to the block is long and creates a very good seal between the components.

now for some photos

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

i am still completing my setup, but this is its current stage

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

Ah ok, $300 is a good price if it has quality fittings, there's been problems with the non-Jap kits...

My mechanical knowledge is not the best I have a sandwich plate for my Greddy oil temperature gauge, and your kit doesn't have room for a thermostat to go onto it? Or will my current one not fit?

Just wondering if I'm going to lose my oil temperature gauge if I use this cooler...

On the Rb25/Rb30 where did you end up mounting the cooler? It fairly large so I'm just thinking where it could go, I assume you just made some custom brackets to mount it with?

Ah ok, $300 is a good price if it has quality fittings, there's been problems with the non-Jap kits...

My mechanical knowledge is not the best I have a sandwich plate for my Greddy oil temperature gauge, and your kit doesn't have room for a thermostat to go onto it? Or will my current one not fit?

Just wondering if I'm going to lose my oil temperature gauge if I use this cooler...

On the Rb25/Rb30 where did you end up mounting the cooler? It fairly large so I'm just thinking where it could go, I assume you just made some custom brackets to mount it with?

you can also run your sandwitch plate if you wish to retain all your guages.

mounted the cooler to the drivers side of the car as i have done im mine. I just used some scrap metal i had around to mount it with. the location of the core is up to the individual. you could put it between the intercooler and the radiator for instance.

I believe permacool offer an inline thermostat. Might be worth looking in to.

yes i can get them to suit these kits on request.

you can also run your sandwitch plate if you wish to retain all your guages.

mounted the cooler to the drivers side of the car as i have done im mine. I just used some scrap metal i had around to mount it with. the location of the core is up to the individual. you could put it between the intercooler and the radiator for instance.

yes i can get them to suit these kits on request.

Mounting on the drivers side sounds good, I'm interested, but I need to find out how much a mechanic will charge to install it as I don't think I'll be able to do it myself :) (which means $$$).

In regard to the inline thermostat, sure but the Greddy gauges usually have custom thermostats or at least the radiator/water temperature one is custom, so thats why I'm thinking I'd either need to put the Greddy thermostat on OR use the existing sandwich plate.

Mounting on the drivers side sounds good, I'm interested, but I need to find out how much a mechanic will charge to install it as I don't think I'll be able to do it myself :down: (which means $$).

In regard to the inline thermostat, sure but the Greddy gauges usually have custom thermostats or at least the radiator/water temperature one is custom, so thats why I'm thinking I'd either need to put the Greddy thermostat on OR use the existing sandwich plate.

im unsure you understand the thermostat bit.

the thermostat for the oil cooler will just skip the flow of oil to the cooler untill it reaches operating temp, then allowing the oil to flow through the core.

this means that the engine oil takes less time to warm up and so engine ware is reduced.

im unsure you understand the thermostat bit.

the thermostat for the oil cooler will just skip the flow of oil to the cooler untill it reaches operating temp, then allowing the oil to flow through the core.

this means that the engine oil takes less time to warm up and so engine ware is reduced.

Oh I completely mis-interpreted, you mean a thermostat that will prevent the oil flowing through the cooler when cold.

I somehow read your original post as a place to put a thermostat in. lol.

Can you PM me a quote for the oil cooler + thermostat sent to Vic?

Oh I completely mis-interpreted, you mean a thermostat that will prevent the oil flowing through the cooler when cold.

Can't seem to edit my posts anymore :cool:

Anyway, how long are the lines for the kit? I've just read that people mount oil coolers in the LHS of the bar for R33 GTR's because of the BOV's been near the right one...

yeah i have. price for thermostat is another $100 on top of kit price.

Can't seem to edit my posts anymore ;)

Anyway, how long are the lines for the kit? I've just read that people mount oil coolers in the LHS of the bar for R33 GTR's because of the BOV's been near the right one...

if you measure up where the lines will go i can arange to have more hose included, get price per m, etc. there is only enough for left hand side placement. measure out how much u need, as chances are you want to run it in a specific way, which requires more hose.

what temp does the thermostat open at? how much for the inline thermostat?

cheers

180°F

interested in additional cost of thermostat.

another $100 with fittings, plumb it straight in

price for thermostat is in kit form only

any other questions? feel free to ask

hall sales.

Edited by hall sales

• 2 weeks later...
Are the oil lines just held on by hose clamps? You've never had any problems with 90psi of oil running through them?

Do they have a s/s braided version at all?

can possibly get a s/s hose version. however this will mean jumping up to speedflow fitings, which will have a fair jump in price. can be done though on request.

as for the kits as they are - 13 kits now being used on track cars and a few on dailys. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. this is a quality product, not china copy shit.

the pressure in the lines is not that large, hose clamps are more than adequate.

have kits in ready to post!

if you could get a quote for a s/s version to suit a r34 (would have it in a simular location to where yours is), with the speedflow fittings i would be keen. I believe you that there hasnt been any problems, i'd just rather have peice of mind when i'm booting the shit out of it, knowing that there is no way main oil lines will be leaking/popping off.

Also, could the thermostat be intergrated into the s/s line?

:(

Edited by R34GTFOUR

if you could get a quote for a s/s version to suit a r34 (would have it in a simular location to where yours is), with the speedflow fittings i would be keen. I believe you that there hasnt been any problems, i'd just rather have peice of mind when i'm booting the shit out of it, knowing that there is no way main oil lines will be leaking/popping off.

Also, could the thermostat be intergrated into the s/s line?

:)

X2 for this setup. Got an R34 and interested in S/S hose and thermostat.

Thanks

Dave.