SAU Community

Tuning Fc Over The Sea :)

Thanks mate, so i just check posts up mate and see that you manage tu tune Emanage yes? what you think is there sence to buy emanage ultimate or still is better to buy FC, because i told you that few my friends wanted to buy ecu but FC is quit expencive as you see, so am waiting for your opinion

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest i would rather a power fc, but if emanage is all they can afford they should get the emanage ultimate.

Cant belive your worried about buying ecu's when your getting bombed!! you guys are keen as ! :laugh:

Hows the situation over there?? got any pics or anything you can show ?

to be honest i would rather a power fc, but if emanage is all they can afford they should get the emanage ultimate.

Cant believe your worried about buying ecu's when your getting bombed!! you guys are keen as ! ;)

No mate it was our last discussion when we meet gather last time because even cell phones are not working properly, Capital city where i live was attacked but only strategy places as airport and radar system, one of test filed is near me around 500 meter maximum and bombs ware dropped two times in same place in the early morning and than afternoon, same was on other places around Tbilisi, last 35 hours its quit little bit, Russian have signed the letter to stop the fire but they are still bombing GORI city near capital 70 km... but worse is that that people in russia have no idea what is going here and they think that are doing good to attack Georgia, Russian Propaganda is working good so people are aggressive even thought internet :)

hope it will end soon... otherwise depend on that country is small i will go as well to depend my country we know that its make no sense but...

Cant believe your worried about buying ecu's when your getting bombed!! you guys are keen as ! ;)

No mate it was our last discussion when we meet gather last time because even cell phones are not working properly, Capital city where i live was attacked but only strategy places as airport and radar system, one of test filed is near me around 500 meter maximum and bombs ware dropped two times in same place in the early morning and than afternoon, same was on other places around Tbilisi, last 35 hours its quit little bit, Russian have signed the letter to stop the fire but they are still bombing GORI city near capital 70 km... but worse is that that people in russia have no idea what is going here and they think that are doing good to attack Georgia, Russian Propaganda is working good so people are aggressive even thought internet :)

hope it will end soon... otherwise depend on that country is small i will go as well to depend my country we know that its make no sense but...

Guricha, so what is really going on there ? Did Georgia army really enter S.Osetia and started manslaughter there ? I'm so f*kn confused now. CNN is telling one thing, our internet and tvs story is completely different.

Guricha, so what is really going on there ? Did Georgia army really enter S.Osetia and started manslaughter there ? I'm so f*kn confused now. CNN is telling one thing, our internet and tvs story is completely different.

My friends brother was there in first line, its have started on 5 of August, before that there was fire few times but this going often there because S.osetia couldn't control separatists them self even Russian Peacekeeper forces, after this attack Georgian side took the control of Tskhinvali in two days but 7 of august Russian air forces destroy all Tskhinvali in one night with Georgian army and ossetian people thay still were hiding in bunkers, Am working on one of European diplomatic organization and I was there helping to move people from Tskhinvali to Gori, so in one night almost all georgian army was destroyed, there is more than 5000 solder lost in one night and up to 2000 Osetian and Georgian people... after that Russian side bombed all strategy place include secondary airport in capital... they are still bombing Gori and samegrelo, both this place are far from conflict zone, two days ego there was droped bombs on hospital in Gori... we had conflict with Osetian people but not Russian people every person in Caucasus knows how strong is Russian army and nobody could just think to attack them, so Georgia was almost destroyed in three days lots of dead people and worse is that now people height Russian now but i think for Russian politics it has no meter... Russian politic always wanted to control Georgia, all time controlling Armenia and Azerbaijan but never Georgia at least last 10 years

My friends brother was there in first line, its have started on 5 of August, before that there was fire few times but this going often there because S.osetia couldn't control separatists them self even Russian Peacekeeper forces, after this attack Georgian side took the control of Tskhinvali in two days but 7 of august Russian air forces destroy all Tskhinvali in one night with Georgian army and ossetian people thay still were hiding in bunkers, Am working on one of European diplomatic organization and I was there helping to move people from Tskhinvali to Gori, so in one night almost all georgian army was destroyed, there is more than 5000 solder lost in one night and up to 2000 Osetian and Georgian people... after that Russian side bombed all strategy place include secondary airport in capital... they are still bombing Gori and samegrelo, both this place are far from conflict zone, two days ego there was droped bombs on hospital in Gori... we had conflict with Osetian people but not Russian people every person in Caucasus knows how strong is Russian army and nobody could just think to attack them, so Georgia was almost destroyed in three days lots of dead people and worse is that now people height Russian now but i think for Russian politics it has no meter... Russian politic always wanted to control Georgia, all time controlling Armenia and Azerbaijan but never Georgia at least last 10 years

• 5 months later...

Got my car dyno-tuned(powerfc) by Guilt-Toy around 2months ago, retune and touchup from 100octane -> 98octane. Even with the lower octane rating the car is making around 20rwkw MORE! on Guilt-Toy's dyno and reconfirmed when i ran my car at the SAU Dyno day and made 245rwkw where on my previous tune only made 225rwkw.

He spent a good 2-3 hours on the tune mainly targeting the low end which my previous tuner didn't even touch, so now it doesn't blow a cloud of black smoke when i floor it and is alot smoother.

Also got my O2 Sensor changed with the help of Guilt-toy prior to the tune and because it wasn't coming off, we had to drop the dump pipe to change it.

My fuel economy is up especially for freeways but even for city driving, power is also up! what more can you want?

I'm very happy with the work done by Guilt-Toy and the attention to detail that he puts into his work, and can recommend him to anyone that requires their skyline tuned.

• 8 months later...

Just so you know, here is an update on this. Guilt Toy actually MOVED to Georgia and is tuning cars. He may still do the internet tuning, but that's up to him. I suggest you send him a PM and ask him personally, he doesn't get on much more, he's a bit busy.

Things you will need:

Laptop

Wireless stable internet connection

Tuning hardware (for PFC that is a laptop, datalogit etc)

a dyno/enough road to peak 3rd or 4th gear.

Ironically, I just bought the Datalogit, and just for kicks, I think I'm going to get him to tune my car over the internet from Georgia :blush:

You also need a decent wideband afr meter. you can get a good one from www.techedge.com.au

I visit the site often but do not post much anymore. send me a PM if you are interested or add me to msn, [email protected] or anthonye1978 on skype.

Also if you have a few jap cars that need tuning with pfc or similar i may be able to fly to your country for a few days to tune them. I am in Georgia now in Eastern Europe so it wont be too expensive to fly there i wouldn't think ?

cheers