SAU Community

**autosports** Wakefield Park Saturday 13th Sept

Peddler

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when are people heading down for this? I'm going to leave Sydney Saturday morning.

Would be good to have a "R33 boat flotilla as well as some S13 nugget tag alongs" convoy :D

Matty go jump on the Autosports forum and sign up for Friday night accomodation,

I'm heading down on the Friday afternoon if anyone wants to meet up - Casula Bunnings would be the place. :D

Matty go jump on the Autosports forum and sign up for Friday night accomodation,

I'm heading down on the Friday afternoon if anyone wants to meet up - Casula Bunnings would be the place. ;)

I want to spend Friday evening packing and getting ready for Wakey/Texi as last time I went to Wakey a lot of time was spent after work going "oh shit, what do I need"

That and my dad wants to come and watch me be slow around the track. $120 for a night vs a 3 hour drive that you have to do anyway. I'm going to tight option :D

Why hello there.

-Yes, I'm here.... Member Number 8, 18 or 28 or something like that.

Liz, did you end up entering this event ?

My FD won't be in any condition to pull anything below 1.14's I suspect. I'm more or less coming down to help a mate, and turn a few laps... Nothing serious from me...

We'll have at least one FD, maybe two that will be sub 1.05's.

I'm interested in having a go at a Superkart if possible. I should be quailified enough, whats the deal...

Kin ?

How do you know me ?

Aren't you that Asian guy that said at the last FD Meeting that your FD would blow the doors off any Skyline down WSID ?

1.04 ? hahahahaha... Sssshhhhhhh........... That was in my other car, but we'll have a guy from Adelaide who will be hopefully doing 1.04's....... Not I thou.

I can give you the mad hook ups on roof canards Pete, PM me :P

That FD only did sub 1.05 when WP was being run counter clockwise.

I think the FD crew need to put all their faith in AndyMac in his once automatic wonder car.

Brad

skylines > fd rx7

sorry, its the truth

andymac, ive never heard of ausrotary, im indian.. so i dont know about this tall asian guy ur talking about

ppl have told me about him b4 tho, they say his car is a beast

This is why we don't have enough people for texi :P

*shakes fist at Greg*

Kin ?

How do you know me ?

Aren't you that Asian guy that said at the last FD Meeting that your FD would blow the doors off any Skyline down WSID ?

1.04 ? hahahahaha... Sssshhhhhhh........... That was in my other car, but we'll have a guy from Adelaide who will be hopefully doing 1.04's....... Not I thou.

So you're the guy who trashed talked on ausrotary forums then backed it up with 1 hot lap clocked at 1:04 huh?

nice work.............Mr I can beat MS in a F1 car.