SAU Community

Massive Amount Gtr Parts And Accesories

Having a huge cleanout of 32 GTR parts. All parts are in Melb. Frieght at buyer expense. I will get sizes and weight for you but you have to price the freight up and I will confirm it once you actually want it. Might create a new post once a lot of gear has sold to stop confusion as I cannot update this post.

Gauges and Electronics

HKS EVC3 boost controller $240

Apexi Electronic Oil pressure and Exhaust temp gauges and senders with max warning $300 pair

HKS Vane Controller - Very Rare and wanted.Deletes the need for afm's and can control fuel rates $500 Found manuals on net.

HKS Turbo timer $80 plugs straight into dash loom

Blitz and Mines ECU's $125 each

Engine/Drivetrain

Front drive shafts (need boots) $100 pair

Rear diff and drive shafts $350

Blitz external venting BOV's $200 pair

Grex Remote Oil Filter Locator $150

3 GTR radiators $100 each

Fuel tank with hangers/pump/sender/filler neck $250

RB26dett engine removed due to cracked ring land on no.6. No bore damaged. Only missing parts under plenum. Almost complete engine loom$2000

R34 GTR intercooler $400

Suspension/Brakes

Apexi Shocks height and damper adjustable $400not to hard-nice

Front calipers $200

Interior

Rear seat $175

Dash board immaculate $150

Dash boards. Small boubles in front of passenger $40 each

2 sets nissan floor mats $80 each

Body

Shaved boot black $75

Right hand tail light $40

RH rear quarter window $60

LH door window w/tint $40

GTR fuel cap door $80

Rear Bumper reo $40

Original rubber N1 side skirts missing front pieces $125

Original Windscreen w/ariel $300

Clear indicators off 32GTST slight damage $50

Please don't ask for other stuff as this all I have. No swaps either or low ballers. I won't get back to you if you offer stupid prices. Will budge on some stuff but no others. If you know what it looks like please don't ask for pics for silly things.

Dirt garage-I have had an offer for the diff only so I'll pm you a price for the shafts but it depends on how keen the other guy is to buy the diff and if your happy with the shaft prices.

Player hater-Skirts are sold tomorrow hopefully pending payment.

Chalon- pm will be sent. Reo is in very good condition. Will take a look to confirm this though.

dmac 25-It is a black bonnet with no holes in fairly good condition. No scratches or chips Photos won't show any imperfections that you would try and see.

I have had about 15 pm's about prices on combinations of several parts so if I give a price to you and it is sold by the time you contact me back. Sorry.

Dirt garage-I have had an offer for the diff only so I'll pm you a price for the shafts but it depends on how keen the other guy is to buy the diff and if your happy with the shaft prices.

Cool im in no hurry as they will only be spares, dont really need them but if at the right price ill get them Cryo'd and put them on the shelf.

Edited by DiRTgarage

All pm's replied.

I haven't removed the remote filter assy yet. I believe from looking at it it won't have a thermostat. It isn't an oil cooler so I don't know why it would have one. Why would you think a remote oil filter would have one??

Sold so far pending payment:

Immaculate dash

N1 skirts

Front and rear drive shafts and diff