Gtr O2 Sensors / Rb25det + Z32

Madaz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah thats the titania R32 GTR one maybe R34 use titania also i dont know maybe you can pm me your VIN and i can ring nissan or you can ring nissan with your vin and get a part number

Hi there, I need 2 each (I think) for R33 based Stagea 260RS. Just to muddy the waters (maybe) I have copied this little lot, old prices from around 2005, from the o2 sensor sticky;

OXYGEN SENSOR replace @ 40000kms (ref sydneykid)

NGK/ NTK Part number OZA395-E2 O2 Sensor Nissan Pulsar N14/N1

Genuine article no need to change plug or anything.

NGK OZA395-E2 (This comes now as BOSCH part number 2269013007) $129 from REPCO

Genuine Nissan

Part number - 22690-83T12

$169.00 each

What is the expected delivery date considering your closing date/order quantities are met? Does the price include GST?

Cheers GW

Hmmm interesting mate. That is a Zirconia sensor, so maybe I am in luck. As I posted in the other topic, I managed to get some part numbers off the sensor. It is a Bosch with A24-A21 141 xxxxxx. I couldn't work out the xxxx part, but I did a Google search which showed someone selling one second hand with the part number A24-A21 141 63072. I also found another forum where they said it was Zirconia, so who knows? I'll see what I can find out tomorrow.

Hi there, I need 2 each (I think) for R33 based Stagea 260RS. Just to muddy the waters (maybe) I have copied this little lot, old prices from around 2005, from the o2 sensor sticky;

OXYGEN SENSOR replace @ 40000kms (ref sydneykid)

NGK/ NTK Part number OZA395-E2 O2 Sensor Nissan Pulsar N14/N1

Genuine article no need to change plug or anything.

NGK OZA395-E2 (This comes now as BOSCH part number 2269013007) $129 from REPCO

Genuine Nissan

Part number - 22690-83T12

$169.00 each

What is the expected delivery date considering your closing date/order quantities are met? Does the price include GST?

Cheers GW

well i imagine then if OZA395-E2 is for the RS260 then that will also suit the R33 GTR since you share the same engine who ever though O2 sensors could be so hard

Hi there,the info part #'s I posted related to RB25DET I suspect as SK has auto Stagea. At the end of the day it is all gunna relate to your ecu & what model Skylines/Stags use similar ecu's. The discussion regarding Titania(ium?) oxide vs Zirconia oxide I imagine relates to different response curves of the two primary elements when exposed to oxygen, which means the compatible ecu's will have different input measuring ccts. Maybe we take a punt & say R33GTR o2 sensor will suit 260RS & R33GTST will suit the RB25DET equiped beasts? R32/R34 series cars............dunno. Just found this...........Check out the attachment. Narrow & fast (Titania) vs wide & slow (zirconia)?

Anyway I am happy to buy 2 x (NGK/ NTK Part number OZA395-E2 O2 Sensor Nissan Pulsar N14/N1

Genuine article no need to change plug or anything.) for my application, I will sell the buggers on ebay or something if they are the wrong jobbies & try again.

Cheers GW

All_About_Lambda_Sensors.doc

im trying to get O2 sensor's sorted for all models R32 RB20 but no one has asked for them so havnt had to look for any info R32 GTR to which i thought would suit all RB26 models so this is all new to me when i started the group buy based on the NGK website only having 2 part numbers 1 for R32 RB26dett and 1 for R33 RB25det i may the ASSumption there was only do 2 sorts for the 3 variety of engine model cars, if that makes sense

Sorry mate im confused, I need 2 x R33 GTR O2 sensors.. can you get those in?

yeah cheers for all your info and help, i was confident the 260RS had the S3 RB26dett out of the R33 but its all about dump pipe's thread type also,

i didnt get a chance to ring my contact today as i was trying to sort out braided lines that didn't fit my brakes... any ways will give it a shot tomorrow

Hi there,the info part #'s I posted related to RB25DET I suspect as SK has auto Stagea. At the end of the day it is all gunna relate to your ecu & what model Skylines/Stags use similar ecu's. The discussion regarding Titania(ium?) oxide vs Zirconia oxide I imagine relates to different response curves of the two primary elements when exposed to oxygen, which means the compatible ecu's will have different input measuring ccts. Maybe we take a punt & say R33GTR o2 sensor will suit 260RS & R33GTST will suit the RB25DET equiped beasts? R32/R34 series cars............dunno. Just found this...........Check out the attachment. Narrow & fast (Titania) vs wide & slow (zirconia)?

Anyway I am happy to buy 2 x (NGK/ NTK Part number OZA395-E2 O2 Sensor Nissan Pulsar N14/N1

Genuine article no need to change plug or anything.) for my application, I will sell the buggers on ebay or something if they are the wrong jobbies & try again.

Cheers GW

The 260RS has the same sized thread as the R33 GTR. It is the larger 18mm thread. The R32 GTR is the smaller 12mm thread. I assumed that since the R32 GTR uses Titania sensors, then the R33 must also use Titania. I have been searching and going off what other forums have said, as well as the fact that the wires on the stock 260RS sensors are white/white/black it looks like the R33 GTR may actually be Zirconia. Prior to this group-buy I had already purchased some OZA395 sensors which I thought were wrong. I am going to try them this week (once the socket arrives) and I will confirm back to the forum if they work or not. Hopefully that will stop the confusion.

Simon

ok i rang for a price on the OZA395-E2

5x OZA395-E2 = $68.15inc

i also found out some new information that people may not of been aware of

Zirconia are made by Bosch

Titania are made by Siemens

now when the R32 GTR was built Nissan might of had a deal with Siemens for them to supply all there O2 sensors and when it came to the R33 they MAY have changed to BOSCH contract which would make sense as RB25 have zirconia why wouldn't RB26

the aforementioned statement are purely thoughts of my own and are not based upon anything ive read

my source tells me there is an easy check to see if your running Titania or Zirconia

unplug you O2 sensor and start your car measure the signal wire with multimeter and...

Zirconia should give a reading .3-.4 volts

Titania should give a reading of 3-5volts

Last night I put my sensors into my Stagea 260RS. I can confirm that the sensors are OZA395-E2 and they work prefectly. Apparently the 260RS is identical to the R33 GTR. I'd appreciate if someone can confirm. I'm pretty sure they are.

Please see my notes in this thread:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/O2...iew=getlastpost