SAU Community

Spectrum Car Sales- Lonsdale

cruzin33

Im looking at buying a cheap daily under $2000 as i killed my daily excel today :D Iv found a caryard on the Trading Post web site (spectrum Car Sales) and they have some nice cars in that range but dont wana buy a lemon that has hade all the caryard tricks done to it so if anyone has dealt with them some feedback would be great :cool:

Cheers

Dave

never bought from them but looked at an R31 there a`while back. way over priced and avg condition. as your spending under 3k you wont get a waranty so buy private and get a better deal :banana:

I bought a Laser for my ex from them about a year ago now - really good condition, and really cheap. Only thing that stuffed up was the starter motor 8 months later. Of course it's car specific but I thought they were pretty good - the young bloke with the English accent was very down to earth and not pushy. They also just let you test drive the car without any security which I found strange!!

I wouldn't expect anything half decent for under $2K.

Browse the trading post for a private sale at say $2500 and squeeze the deal down if you can. :)

• 7 years later...

Im looking at buying a cheap daily under $2000 as i killed my daily excel today http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/down.gif Iv found a caryard on the Trading Post web site (spectrum Car Sales) and they have some nice cars in that range but dont wana buy a lemon that has hade all the caryard tricks done to it so if anyone has dealt with them some feedback would be great http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/thumbsup.gif

Cheers

Dave

• 4 weeks later...