SAU Community

Cant Turn Up Boost Past 13 Psi

got my car dynoed and told them i want 16 psi for my new turbo .. they recon that they couldnt turn up the boost cause the ebc keept turning it down and the highest they could get was 13 psi...any thoughts on the problem? as they didnt elaborate .. its a gizzmo ebc and now im contenplating getting it all pulled out and putting in a gready prof b ??? where can i go to get this fixed without the hundreds spent on dyno time

read the manual

set the boost correctly

dont have the manual and they said that they new how to do it but it just didnt wanna > what could the prob be ? is it worth just ripping it out and getting a better one or does this sound non ebc related

hey dude, i had lots of probs with the gizzmo ebc so i ended up getting the profect b 2 lol turns out it wasnt the ebc to start with the timing wasnt alowing my car to go anywhere above 10 pound or so! try taking it somewhere else before getting a new ebc they are excelent just need to be setup right.

Cheers chris

dont have the manual and they said that they new how to do it but it just didnt wanna > what could the prob be ? is it worth just ripping it out and getting a better one or does this sound non ebc related

Nothing wrong with the Gizzmo EBC....They however are slightly different to setup than most EBC's

http://www.gizzmoelectronics.com/Support_Instruction.html