SAU Community

Stagea 350rx Four Can Be Complied ?

And

"Emissions testing still needs to be done for the 3500cc variant

More information will be available if you are interested!"

not sure if you read the hole thing, but this is what i saw half way down. Seen a few people on here with shock horror storys of waiting for compliance due to emissions for 1 or 2 years

NO currently a 3.5 V6 can not be complied due too emissions, also no workshop will currently risk their own money and import a 350RX for emissions.

And being 2007 well that makes it even worse, if I was asked to comply one I would more then likely just laugh and walk off.

I don't understand why it won't pass emission, the 350Z, Murano and Maxima are ADM and all have the same engine, and the V35 350GT has been here for a few years.

It has not been tested which is why no one can currently comply them, they would more then likely pass but post 09/2003 testing is more expensive and will also need to be converted to RWD for the test.

Seen a few people on here with shock horror storys of waiting for compliance due to emissions for 1 or 2 years

It was exactly my point- i remember reading those stories too and i was wondering if things have changed since then.

Doesnt look like that, unfortunately...