SAU Community

what brand and model is this

Well the badge says it is made by HKS, so it looks like I was wrong in saying they never made a dual muffler exhaust system.

But I have not seen them sell this on the market and it does look a little old.

Maybe it was built by HKS to a customer's own specs?

I don't understand why you are still asking what model it is if you can see the badge has it clearly marked as a HKS item?

As for it being one of the best you have seen, you should have a look at the Kakimoto R dual exhaust....that is absolute quality!!

Skyline33,

You say in your first post that this exhaust is for an R33 GTSt......have a look at the front pipes, they are GTR. This is a GTR exhaust.

I found this photo later but i still dont know the model, but it seems that the Kakimoto R dual exhaust is not bad either.

yeah, thats true it seems to be off a GTR due to the front piping.

Thanks for the clarification

Hey YESEVO,

Good Call!! I have not seen one of those in years!! I forgot that they even used to make them. Not a bad exhaust.

Skyline33,

Yes, I can get you a Kakimoto R 'Hyper 2000 FullMega Dual' exhaust system for the R33 GTSt. One problem though, it is very expensive!!

As this exhaust is made completely from Stainless Steel and there are two lots of pipes and two mufflers, it really bumps up the price.

I can get one landed in Oz for about $2600. The exchange rate is a bit crap at the moment too, this does not help.

You will notice that the R33 GTSt system goes into a single pipe just before the Cat, where as the 'Full Dual' I pictured on page one of this thread is for a GTR and is dual the whole way.

Here is a more technical diagram.....