SAU Community

Has Anyone Bought And Installed A Jjr Split Front/dump Pipe?

Kujotk

Just wondering if anyone has installed the just jap split combined front/dump pipe to thier R33?

I went to pick one up from Just Jap this arvo but they said its a very long job and if i get them to do it it will cost allot in labour. Are they full of shit? Are they just trying to rip me off or they don't really want to waste time doing this mod themselves?

secondly would anyone want to help out a brother SAU NSW member to help install it on a weekend with me soon????

Theres a box of beer if you want...

situated in hills area but can travel if you think the job can be done in one day.

someone please help me

thanks bob, are you available on the 6th or 7th of september???? there saturday and sunday before texi and i would like to try and get it done before texi if possible????? if not i'll have to wait...

also what brand you like?

but wouldn't the lack of light cause a problem????

but i think it might be safer to do it up here if possible incase we run into unexpected dificulties and so we don't have to haul along extra tools and an extra pipe around in my car....

but if its cool with some people i'll have it as an option incase things don't go to plan up here

its all good man i did mine in about 3 hours (and i know more about flushing my head down the toilet then skylines, thats my level of knowledge) just make sure you have all the gaskets and make sure you got the right tools and stuff, most of my time was spent walking to supercheap to buy a breaker bar for those rusted out nuts on the old dump pipe. easy job though.

nah slim, my car is standard height, only the front gtr bar makes it look lower. I have those ramps to lift the car up a foot aswell.

lol i have crap tools and all my dads sockets are broken lol.

with the gaskets i was told to buy the genuwine nissan gaskets, is that normal?

Should be all sweet though, abo bob is going to help me with it in a couple of weeeks

nah slim, my car is standard height, only the front gtr bar makes it look lower. I have those ramps to lift the car up a foot aswell.

No worries, only asking cos I live with Abo Bob and our driveway isnt very friendly to low cars is all :O