SAU Community

Kadina Show N Shine

craig R33

best thing that has been said so far eddy, you people gotta realise these forums represent th club you are apart of. Dunno about you guys but i want this club to look like its a great place to be for any new skyline owner looking to call a forum home. Personal issues with people should be kept personal, Pm's, take it up with them outside of here, no one wants to come on and read people cracking the shits at each other.

Anywho's congrats on the display guys, and big congrats to Luke, Martin and Steve on their awards.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol. god. trust that to come back on sau and find bitching. some cant help ourselves ay.

honestly, in my opinion, i can understand why craig would be a bit pissed off that we didnt get best club display, seeming as he put so much effort into it. Heck us city folk had nothing on Kadina locals.

Anyways.

Have chucked all the photos onto the computer, and without going through them and deleting all the sh*t ones, i have 269.

So expect to see a fair few haha. Will most probably upload a fair few of them to photobucket, and if you want more, let me know and organise a cd or something.

Was a great day, had a lot of fun getting to know a few of you abit more and meeting some new people :thumbsup: . Although staying up the night before at an insane 21st/penthouse/birthday thing at glenelg for Cronic (Dan) and not going to bed till 3:30am....getting possibly 30mins sleep and then waking up at 4:30am to get out to caltex was POSSIBLY not the best idea haha.

Going through photos now :D

excuse me steve but i get enough shit about my car being non turbo than anything so how bout u shut ur face ok?

and yes i will go put another sticker on my car.

and maybe you should go back to ns.com where u belong

you got nothing to do with this thread, you didnt enter the show, you didnt goto the show, you didnt show your support for us by going, so you SHUT THE f**k UP, and GTFO OF THIS THREAD.

END OF f**kING STORY.

enough talk, time to produce. if you want plates blacked out just tell me and ill do it.

die 56k

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2733copy.jpg

IMG_2745copy-1.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2813copy-1.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2729copy.jpg

IMG_2813copy.jpg

IMG_2822copy.jpg

IMG_2734copy.jpg

IMG_2735copy.jpg

IMG_2736copy.jpg

IMG_2737copy.jpg

IMG_2738copy.jpg

IMG_2739copy.jpg

IMG_2740copy.jpg

IMG_2741copy.jpg

IMG_2742copy.jpg

IMG_2743copy.jpg

IMG_2744copy.jpg

Never driving that far again! :D Those roads were shocking lol...

Looked good tho fellas... +1 for being there.

And Craig, just saw Mossy who glues coins together haha!

hey adman i reckon you have my old ceffy :)

this thread is gold!!

so who did you guys vote for if the team display was competitors choice?

it was individual voting, i voted for some muscle club that was in front of us.....

i would rather them have won over the ''club/display'' that did..

but oh well, its in the past, there will be plenty more opportunitys

^ it wasnt very true your right,

but every dyno is different

mine has made a best of 235 rwkw

and yesterday was only 215.

everyone should also post there results, steve ,guy, sam

You can not make a car read less power than it actually has, but you can run it incorrectly on the dyno and make it read a higher power figure, so when your car has made 235rwkw it may not have been correct.

^ it wasnt very true your right,

but every dyno is different

mine has made a best of 235 rwkw

and yesterday was only 215.

everyone should also post there results, steve ,guy, sam

some nice ride's there guys great pic's ya never gunna win a mixed car show to many old schoolers dont like jap crap besides they havent forgiven us for kicking there butts with godzilla in the touring cars yet . like jim richards told em ya just a pack of aresholes lol

i dont like ppl who go on dyno figures only time ive been on a dyno is for a tuning session dont care bout the 'power' as long as its safe... every dyno is different so you will never really know what you have but if its safe does it really matter...