SAU Community

Does Anyone Know Sam Geri?

[WLDCRD]

If anyone knows of this person, dont even bother dealing with him cos after he gets the money you wont hear from him again. I lost out through ebay on $110 which isnt much but its the principle of it. Won the item end of June, paid in July, and reported it to ebay earlier this month. Apparently he is from the Seaford area but i cant confirm. his seller id was 123_jase but its been deactivated. Just a heads up for everyone to watch out for the low life degenerate theif.

Yeah, that's the thing... call me traditional, but can't touch it and see it in person - buying over the internet is, to some degree, still risky.

However, using Paypal is good - it does give you added security as everything is done through Ebay's third-party preferred Paypal.

You can call Ebay now, so I would call them up and seek assistance.

paypal are the biggest scammers known to mankind. no thanks, i'd rather rub honey on my genitals and sit on top of an anthill than deal with paypal.

i must try that

sorry to hear you got scammed G - i agree with spunky_monkey - i too try not to buy anything online, if i cant touch it, then i dont buy it....rarely anyway...unless its a reputable online store (e.g just jap)

paypal are the biggest scammers known to mankind. no thanks, i'd rather rub honey on my genitals and sit on top of an anthill than deal with paypal.

Every dodgy transaction I have had through paypal has been refunded almost straight away when buying from ebay...not many however.

Pay Pal stink!

I bought a used mechanical part (HKS branded) on Ebay using Pay Pal, good arrived, the PART fail to work, i logged my claim.............emails forward and back.........Seller rang me up from OVERSEA with abusive languages......Seller left abusive message on the logde centre in writing. At the end......

Pay Pal asked me to send the Part to HKS to have it certify that its malfuntion, i told them its a joke and don't worry about it.

paypal are jerks, brought a $250 item, not only didn;t the seller send it, but he had a false home number and address so i couldn't get in contact with him other then email (which he never replied anyway). i claimed, paypal found it in his favour and i lost out...and 250s a lot for a full time student...

I freaken hate PayPal. I can't even sign up any more because apparently my old credit card numbers are on the system which I cannot find and they wont let me set up a new account with the same numbers. Bahhh...

Was this seller's feedback rating really low?

How did you pay?

nah it was like 98% or thereabouts which isn't too bad. i had to pay through internet banking.

stop buying more useless items from ebay glenn.... :P

get stuffed jerkface, this is the item YOU told ME to buy! so technically, you owe me $110 calvin!