it has

rb25det neo

blitz front mount

cusco strut

3 1/2" exausht (unknown japanese brand)

nismo coilovers with 5zigen springs

all i want to know is (like its easy)

i want 250kw- 300kw

tell me what i need to do and if there is a more bolt on sort of approach at all.

thanks heaps.

joel.

post-47805-1220333084_thumb.jpg

Edited by TIR60

Nice buy mate.

It's basically the same for all RB25 turbo's, although the NEO motor is a little newer and may stand up to a bit more power... may also provide a little bit more power. There are plenty of posts on here that answer your question but because I have 10 mins free at work and I'm bored here goes.

I am running 273kW @ 18psi - high boost setting and peak efficiency for my motor and turbo combination. This is what got me there.

Following mods:

HKS 2835 Pro S Kit

Sard 800cc injectors

Hpi FMIC

HKS POD Filter

Tomei 256 Poncams

Greddy exhaust cam gear

Z32 AFM

Bosch 044 fuel pump

Apexi Power FC

Greddy Profec II Spec B

3" HKS Silent HiPower exhaust

High flow cat - soon to be decat pipe

Exedy Clutch

CAI

A good tuner :)

There are plenty of examples on the site of people running this sort of power and more @ wheels safely with just bolt ons mentioned above. 300kW is generally accepted as starting to push your luck and where internal work is recommended. Some people will say less and some people will say more though. No idea who you should believe. I will let you know when my NEO pops ;)

Nice,

Nissan Skyline R34 Gt-t good choice of car.

I have actually done a wrtie up on my blog, it will give you an easy guide to maximising the power from your R34 Gt-t Skyline, has approx figures for both engine and rear wheel Kw expectations and approximate costings.

http://ozcarimports.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html

Good Luck

congrats on the buy mate. im also in the market from a 34 moving from a 33 and they do look the goods. nice and clean car you have there

Nice buy mate.

It's basically the same for all RB25 turbo's, although the NEO motor is a little newer and may stand up to a bit more power... may also provide a little bit more power. There are plenty of posts on here that answer your question but because I have 10 mins free at work and I'm bored here goes.

I am running 273kW @ 18psi - high boost setting and peak efficiency for my motor and turbo combination. This is what got me there.

Following mods:

HKS 2835 Pro S Kit

Sard 800cc injectors

Hpi FMIC

HKS POD Filter

Tomei 256 Poncams

Greddy exhaust cam gear

Z32 AFM

Bosch 044 fuel pump

Apexi Power FC

Greddy Profec II Spec B

3" HKS Silent HiPower exhaust

High flow cat - soon to be decat pipe

Exedy Clutch

CAI

A good tuner :)

There are plenty of examples on the site of people running this sort of power and more @ wheels safely with just bolt ons mentioned above. 300kW is generally accepted as starting to push your luck and where internal work is recommended. Some people will say less and some people will say more though. No idea who you should believe. I will let you know when my NEO pops ;)

kinda the setup i will be chasing but as a daily max ill go upto will be 250rwkw and focus more on handling mods. how long have you been running the setup for?

Few months so far with no related problems, except the latency on the Sard's is wrong, so it's a little flamey and fuel inefficient right now.

I am running Zeal Function coil overs and new slotted brake rotors as well. I am also soon to get new castors, bushes, camber kit, to fix how she sits on the road and a HICAS lock.

Keep in mind with my setup the low boost setting is 244kW (your target power) which is just perfect for daily driving and what it is set to most of the time :)

It's not too bad putting power to the road but I need new tyres - sumitomo's are just too soft and haven't stood up too well to the extra power. Once I get the rest of the handling work done it will stick to the road like glue. Joeyjoejoe's R33 has the same mods as mine, with all the handling work done and it is very impressive how it puts the power down. My R34 is fine the way it is currently, but it can always be better :P

There was no need to replace the fuel rail... I will do it when I replace the plenum but it isn't necessary until then.

Cheers.

Oh, and my tuner has basically said this will run hard all day everyday safely. He was very confident that I could give it a hiding, track or whatever and have no problems for a long time. I will add an oil cooler before I really thrash it out on a track but always nice to bounce off the limiter with some confidence :P