SAU Community

Seductiv Cruise? More Like Seductiv Fools!

MissSeductiv

OMG if i knew the so called great cruise seductive was suppose to have last nyt was going to end up that shit, I would have never botherd. Weeks of bugging me to come out with them, n thats what i get, 10 cars getting lost and going down the express way, 4cars heading through the hills, and the rest being defected for being to ugly before even getting there. i should get a refund for my petrol lol!! :P Soooooriii boys!!

Just to mention, they call that red nissan exa sexy?? bahahaha.... and whats with that lexus soarer?? NO DONUT as a number plate?? please someone explain??

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with you,its funny how quick people complain about a cruse after they have been on it dont ya think,we need more people willing to speak up and give it some input,one bad cruse and people dont go out for a while. I just bought my 33 and are looking to go on cruses but if people complain,id rather go crusing by myself,its a shame i missed the cruse,although sounds like i didnt miss much

Who the hell organises a cruise on a Wednesday night?

Apart from that - we have our own SAU cruises and don't really need other groups advertising their cruises on our forums.

If we wanted to hang out with Seductiv we would join their forums ....

Who the hell organises a cruise on a Wednesday night?

Apart from that - we have our own SAU cruises and don't really need other groups advertising their cruises on our forums.

If we wanted to hang out with Seductiv we would join their forums ....

Who the hell are Seductiv Cruise lol

ahahaha didnt take you long to post this up el.your petrol lol?we were in my car!

dam that dumb L plater that was on the express way and decided to slam on his breaks too,almost had a big smash up with kahli me and another BMW that was behind us.what turn off did you get off at rhys? i was keep to come through the hills with you but you just disapeared.

Just to mention, they call that red nissan exa sexy?? bahahaha.... and whats with that lexus soarer?? NO DONUT as a number plate?? please someone explain??

Heh I actually think thats a cool plate. One thats guaranteed to get u pulled over, but it shows a sense of humor.

+2 for the plate

-1 for the extra attention

------------------------

+1 in total

-D

BAD COP, NO DONUT!

Who the hell are Seductiv Cruise lol

seductiv motorsport just another car club really. alot of bling, mullets and posing.