Combined Silviawa/sauwa Cruise

ossie_21

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha nice pic! *instant wallpaper* I've only been down there a few times but lets just say that was one of the more interesting runs...pretty sure everyone was in shock at where that commodore had parked, but safe to say they didn't get greeted by it at *insert speed* around a blind corner o_O

Some awesome pics from the day, next one with better weather will be awesome :)

There seemed to be quite a few ladies at the silviawa brekky, and again when I rolled into the gateways carpark at the end.

Looked like a good turnout overall, and some very nice looking and sounding cars (would have been great to check them out but you guys all hit the road pretty fast at the end).

Nice "decorative" marks left in the carpark too - :)

Well done to all the organisers, shame the weather let you down, but good effort none the less.

I think you missed out the "hot" in front of the ladies :)

Was a good cruise although I didn't really like the 1st leg..I think theres too much traffic lights and caused the cars to break into a lot of small groups (not good for someone like me who doesn't read maps :banana:) Am also happy to meet a few more enthuasists on the cruise

Was great fun to watch 1cet*** driving and not scared to show some moves along the way and strich bouncing off the limiter with his gate open right beside my car...also me and mr keets car squeaking all the way annoying other ppl lol

haha i was in the red 32 between you and keets i got to hear double hawks :P

hey levi cheers for teh pic of my car i didn't think anybody got any pics :banana:

My 'navigator' (aka other guy walking around with a camera) got a fair few more pics than me, and I'm pretty sure he got some nice out-the-window shots too, so once he's gone throught hem I'll get him to post them up. :P