Combined Silviawa/sauwa Cruise

ossie_21

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah mate definately not good :D slipped upto another R33's ass on the hilly bit in teh city......radiators leaking.....front bars gone and bonnet all stuffed :/ ill take some pics hmmmm the guy i ran into was alright its just my R33 that was damaged hmmmm i can't pop the bonnet any suggestions on how to pop bonnet? yeah don im pretty sure u can select your repairer with HBF

Cheers

Chi

Noooooooo my beloved EX-front bar :P

Bad luck to all those guys that had the mishap.. Hope everything sorts out ok :(

Great cruise! Weather average at start, but definately got real nice later on in the day!

Great turnout, loved the drive (although I was passenger - next time my car for sure!)

Apart from the East Perth incident, Kerrys cooler pipe blowing and Matts R32 with loose wheel nuts? Was pretty good cruise! Loved the hills, I took a few snaps, will post up tomorrow whilst at work.

Props to the organizers!

awesum day glad the weather held up at the last min!

i def think we should hold these cruises more often

by the way i was in the white s15 but i previously had an R33 so ive been a member of SAU for ages its good to see 2 car clubs come together and everyone was really friendly

today was a good day i bailed early and then almost had a crash on the way home cos some flamin mongrel in a commonwhore pulled out in front of me, had to lock up the brakes and now have bald spots on my brand new tyres :(

awesome!!! that weather was insane cold!! go the team huddle around marks car!! only stayed for first leg as i had work so pissed!!!..

BUT ILL SAY THIS!! I WILL NEVER FOLLOW SKYLINES AGAIN, you people have no idea where your going :(

-we go left

-nah im sure its right

-you sure??

-yep, yep

-allright you lead

*where do we end up?? at a bottleo with 20 cars behind us!! bahahahaa

hahahahaha so many wrong turns and who rocks up to save the day?? Brian once again!!!

lol got to work 1hr and a half late, boss was not happy.

was a good cruise i enjoyed it till a little boo boo lol but anways good turn out aye? who know how to get a bonnet open? lol its a bit stuck!

A pic may make it easier...

Prob just a bit of jiggling,, dont b afraid to put some muscle into it... going to be fixed by insurance anyway.

Hey guys, great cruise! The bad weather and wet roads did kill the fun in the earlier part of the cruise..but still, it was fun with the massive gathering. Didn't manage to spin though the fun with the wet weather.. wet roads and bald tires dont go hand in hand

both me and my partner really enjoyed the second and last part of the cruise.. love the scenic drive.

great job to the organisers....

oh btw i was the guy driving the white onevia.

Cheers

Nah dont think got 72 cars also, my friend got bunch of extra maps also didnt gave out much. I think is around 30 to 40 cars today at the cruise.

There was plenty more than that, I counted almost 30 cars at the end & that was only about half of what we had at the start & at gateways. It was a very good turnout by both clubs :(