SAU Community

Combined Silviawa/sauwa Cruise

ossie_21

Hey everyone

Now the fine weather is returning it's well & truly time for a cruise :D Brian from Silvia WA has approached us regarding a combined cruise & we are just finalising the details for it now, but it will be run in just under 2 weeks time & it's likely to end somewhere for a bbq for those interested, which would be a good end to the day. :(

Please note this is a members only cruise so will only be posted in this section. As a members only cruise, friends are welcome in your car but not in their own. Standard cruise rules will apply of course, but hope to a good members turnout for this :)

Cheers!

Nathan & teh sauwa committah

Combined SAUWA/SilviaWA Cruise

Its been a good 5 years since the last joint cruise was held and heck, its time for the 2 clubs to come together, mingle and maybe even go for a nice drive.

Date: 21st September 2008

Meet Time: 11:30am

Leave Time: 12:00pm aka noon

Meetpoint: Dog Swamp Shopping Centre, Wanneroo Rd, Yokine (off Wanneroo Rd & Wiluna St, behind the BP where you can fill up before the cruise

Please note and respect that this is not an open cruise and limited to members of SAUWA and SilviaWA only.

Maps will be handed out at the meet.

Catchas there!

Cheers,

SAUWA & SilviaWA

Edited by ossie_21

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bleh...

i'll be at work,

sh*T

considering i got Brian the details of Brad etc. knowing this was gonna happen and to find out it'll be on a day that i can't get off work...

once again,

sh*T

On the contrary Gary - We've had cruises with SilWA before - and there was no doof/burnouts whatsoever. In fact I remember it being a memorable cruise meeting a cool bunch of guys :P

lol I miss bam man. good times!

Some of the driving here is not condoned by SAUWA, it may even get you hooned lawed if you were to do it today. Nevertheless, it's a funny video of a past cruise :P

SilviaWA and SAUWA cruise (2004-11-26)

lol I miss bam man. good times!

Some of the driving here is not condoned by SAUWA, it may even get you hooned lawed if you were to do it today. Nevertheless, it's a funny video of a past cruise :P

SilviaWA and SAUWA cruise (2004-11-26)

Oh hay thats me at 5:32!

On the contrary Gary - We've had cruises with SilWA before - and there was no doof/burnouts whatsoever. In fact I remember it being a memorable cruise meeting a cool bunch of guys :P

not in the 3 years or so i have been a member

last few silwa cruises i have seen or been on have been complete jokes

dont live on past memories of 4 years ago

oh great a cruise with silwa who mostly think its cool doof/doofing @ meetpoints and doing burnouts

count me out

C'mon Gary, lets not be so negative mate. Come along....might be a bit different these days and i know you enjoy a cruise on a sunday arvo :)

If you choose not to come, then thats fine...its your choice :P