Combined Silviawa/sauwa Cruise

ossie_21

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys how are you all going. that was an awesome cruise good to see the turnout.. Had an awesome time man i enjoyed the rain :D ahaha. Great planning man loved the costal drive :(

i got about 30 photos or so and 1 or 2 videos. ill upload them up to a photo bucket account and then put a password so that only sky aus can see them.

They should be up by Thursday, if any one would like them just send me a pm with your email address and I’ll send you the link and the password

thanks again niran

Were you driving the black R32 with blue sparkles? Car looks good man!

Next time I need to meet more people, I dont know many of you guys off the forum. Guess I'm just too shy :(

Mr Keets, where you the GT-R who gave us directions in the city? Car looks good mate.

yes blue sparkles was me...next time we all gota say hi....i felt a lil out casted everyone seems to know each other and i just stood there like spare dick in a orge......probly a bit shy myself...had my friend with me tho so it wasnt all bad.....must say n.a do give off a nice note...

Were you driving the black R32 with blue sparkles? Car looks good man!

Next time I need to meet more people, I dont know many of you guys off the forum. Guess I'm just too shy :D

Mr Keets, where you the GT-R who gave us directions in the city? Car looks good mate.

blue sparkles was me mate ..cheers..ce me drftn?

what was the deal with the unmarked cop in the hills just off canning? i was the last one to go through and he seemed a little pissed tried to rape me for not knowing about my car lol i hear he gave a silvia trouble for no back seat as well other then that and the accident in the city it was an awesum cruise and well picked route hopefully it wont be so long between drinks for the next silvia/skyline cruise cheers to all those involved in the planning

btw maatty did you keep your front wheel on?

yes i did :blush:

sooo many hot cars soo few woman.....do chicks like vz utes or sumthng....anyone wana buy a 32..bound to stir sum shyt......

no the boring ones like shopping!

"im a lady i like butterflies ....and shit" :blush:

Nice one Singh.

Niran...you have PM

Matty..I hope ya do a better job of putting Brads rims on :blush: all kidding aside it's a good job you got some help with the tools. Will you be printing out the pic Singh took as a constant reminder to check your work...I'm sure Bard will lol

Was a good cruise although I didn't really like the 1st leg..I think theres too much traffic lights and caused the cars to break into a lot of small groups (not good for someone like me who doesn't read maps :banana:) Am also happy to meet a few more enthuasists on the cruise

Was great fun to watch 1cet*** driving and not scared to show some moves along the way and strich bouncing off the limiter with his gate open right beside my car...also me and mr keets car squeaking all the way annoying other ppl lol

Hi Jah .... yep i remember you guys now! :D Yeah i'm a bit of a long legged lass dammit ..... i fit in the Zed fine though so that's all that matters :banana: Will say Hi next time.

hehe tall is good...make big strong babies??well thats what my mum told me??...yeh nxt time il say hi...i felt a lil bit out casted every one knows everyone.......i think everyone needs to be more sociable nxt time.. :banana:

sooo many hot cars soo few woman.....do chicks like vz utes or sumthng....anyone wana buy a 32..bound to stir sum shyt......

There seemed to be quite a few ladies at the silviawa brekky, and again when I rolled into the gateways carpark at the end.

Looked like a good turnout overall, and some very nice looking and sounding cars (would have been great to check them out but you guys all hit the road pretty fast at the end).

Nice "decorative" marks left in the carpark too - :)

Well done to all the organisers, shame the weather let you down, but good effort none the less.

Was a good cruise although I didn't really like the 1st leg..I think theres too much traffic lights and caused the cars to break into a lot of small groups (not good for someone like me who doesn't read maps :)) Am also happy to meet a few more enthusiasts on the cruise

Was great fun to watch 1cet*** driving and not scared to show some moves along the way and strich bouncing off the limiter with his gate open right beside my car...also me and mr keets car squeaking all the way annoying other ppl lol

That's what gate is for lol. I enjoyed the break noise-off... lets call it a draw :) . The faces of those people on Stirling hwy was classic. I think Matty got caught between us at one stage...apparently our combined brake squeal disorientates and can cause bowel dysfunction

keith im sure that i will not live this down for a while :(

Nah...a few months and your fine *hehehe what ever takes the focus off my AHG spin-offs is good*