SAU Community

Business Opportunity

long33

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am in it.. i already said that

and im simply giving a positive side to this thread thats all..

theres plenty of negative.. so why not a positive.. seems fair..

Dude, why the F#@* are all amway people i've met been so sneaky? They don't tell you i'ts an amway seminar until the end , Why? They give you this brainwashing bullshit for hours on end, show you people who have been in it for 30 years ( and sold all this crap to all their friends) and present the top performers who have lived and breathed amway. Then they say for just $XXX you too could be like Suzie Fu#*knuckle and have all this. Trouble is the top performers need hundreds and thousands of bottom feeders to keep them in highroller lifestyle. Most people have a crack and work hard at it and then one day they wake up and realise what's really going on..........PYRAMID SCHEME!

i know what you mean bro.. there are some dodgy people involved and hence the bad name.. but tbh theres dodgy people everywhere.. mechanics, salesmen.. etc..

im pretty up front with it.. but thats my character.. i guess its because of the bad rep that comes with it.. i mean perfect example, long33 jumps on here and says hey ive got a business op blah blah blah.. and bam hes gettin hammered with negative shit..

theres 2 reasons mainly that im in it and giving it a go,

1, being the fact that they have an education system in place which really is quite brilliant, endorsed by some very powerful people and in saying that i want the best life has to offer and i go to work day in day out and do quite well but the point is mate that i dont wanna be doin that same shit forever.. you know what i mean..

2, ive witnessed first hand people that have joined and worked the business some joined later then me others joined before me that have been very very successful and have like 2-3k per month passive income coming in.. ive seen it first hand and think why not me.. and one of those people without mentioning any names is a very well known rugby league player that all of you would know.. he already had a great income yet wanted this for life after footy.. in less then 12mths him and his partner have done amazing things.. right before my eyes.. and for the record one of my best mates is 23 lives at goldy, and did the business and now stopped but hes never gunna have to work again..

anyways im done talkin, make of it what you wish, ill go on doin what im doin and just maybe it will work..

Run as fast as you can from any "Business Opportunity that leads to easy money". The only opportunity you will get is the Opportunity to lose all your friends and family. That's usually stage 1. Write a list of all your friends and family and they will help you call them. Then next step is to widen the net, such as the forum we are on. Once everyone hates you in that zone, its time to hit up your work mates and anyone else who has not been warned yet.

Save yourself a lot of pain and just say no thanks. And if you decide to proceed and someone says no thanks to you. Don't annoy them until they never want to see you again.

Amway isn't that bad hey, they do at least make good products...

Anyway, has everyone forgotten HERBALIFE!!!!! That is truely satans spawn!

Yes! My dad was into that crap, he was so brainwashed. I think the bitch who sold it to him must've had huuuuuuuuge tits!