SAU Community

Business Opportunity

long33

Hey guys, my names Darren and for those people who dont know me already, i live on the gold coast and have been part of this club for nearly 2 years.

Anyway the reason for this post is as it says in the title, sal (my fiancee) and i have just met a group of business men and women that have put forward an opportunity to us that we couldn't refuse.

If you want to make some money, on top of what u already do, and have 15 mins spare time for us to go thru the idea with you to see if your interested give me a call on 0432 035 873 or msg me and ill call you back.

Like i said we are based on the gold coast so if ur in brissie and ur REALLY keen u may have to head down here some time, but we will always try to come to you if possible. But like i said we will only take 15mins out of ur day to go thru the plan with u.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur not a victim of his collapse are ur nismo ? itll be like in the 80's hell open up in another name the following day.

yea I had a 50% share in the Hilton they were building...I had to listen to Paris whinge and bitch all day long yesterday on the phone to me.

is it a joint venture to rescue Raptis?

LoL, how come you ALWAYS beat me to the punch line.

Anyway...

Mr Long33, don't get suckkered in man. If it sounds too good to be true it is, if its easy money, it isnt, its a hard loss.

If it really is THAT good, you should be able to put the basic frame work on how it works up here.

Dudes, last time one of my "friends" roped me into a get rich quick scheme i ended up at Gold Coast convention centre. A 2 hour "seminar" ensued and right at the end......BANG.... they hit with "oh this is Amway". FU@#!!!!! I was so angry. But meh, might not be, go little dudes......get rich.

Amway has been around for years.....Its just a thing where you can save on your everyday items if you can get enough people to go through you.It like the old aeroplane game at school. you put in some cash up front and get others around you to get in the scheme and go from there.

is this one of those schemes that you get to go on a free holiday.. but they dont let you leave until you buy an apartment??

like on south park ? where they go to the ski resort.. and they keep ending up back in the same room.. and dont get to leave until they buy a share in it LOL

Amway has been around for years.....Its just a thing where you can save on your everyday items if you can get enough people to go through you.It like the old aeroplane game at school. you put in some cash up front and get others around you to get in the scheme and go from there.

There is a little bit more to it then that. :laugh: Amway is a multi level marketing business. What that means is that in theory, you become a distributor for Amway products which you then onsell and make a profit.

In reality, money is made through Amway by signing people up to become new distributors. Of course, you can't charge a signing fee or receive commission for this because that is illegal (classed as a pyramid scheme). Amway get's around this legal issue by selling training packs, startup kits and other things which they convince you that you HAVE to buy in order to make money. Of course, they charge exorbinant prices for all of this start up gear.

It is possible to make money from Amway, but you need to put in a lot of time and basically you end up trying to sell shit to all your family and friends that they don't really want, and trying to sign them up for the same shit. Hence the thread by the OP - sign more people up, get more money. You can't make money doing it in your spare time despite what anyone tells you. The only people who can make money off this are slimey, unethical, smooth talking types who can sucker other people into believing that it is a "great business opportunity".

It is a pyramid scheme that is carefully worked to be legal. OP - get the f**k out as fast as you can. Don't give these "business men and women" any money, tell them to f**k off and die. I seriously hope that you are just naive and don't understand what you are getting into, rather then trying to sucker people into this forum.

Edited by Ionos

There is a little bit more to it then that. :laugh: Amway is a multi level marketing business. What that means is that in theory, you become a distributor for Amway products which you then onsell and make a profit.

In reality, money is made through Amway by signing people up to become new distributors. Of course, you can't charge a signing fee or receive commission for this because that is illegal (classed as a pyramid scheme). Amway get's around this legal issue by selling training packs, startup kits and other things which they convince you that you HAVE to buy in order to make money. Of course, they charge exorbinant prices for all of this start up gear.

It is possible to make money from Amway, but you need to put in a lot of time and basically you end up trying to sell shit to all your family and friends that they don't really want, and trying to sign them up for the same shit. Hence the thread by the OP - sign more people up, get more money. You can't make money doing it in your spare time despite what anyone tells you. The only people who can make money off this are slimey, unethical, smooth talking types who can sucker other people into believing that it is a "great business opportunity".

It is a pyramid scheme that is carefully worked to be legal. OP - get the f**k out as fast as you can. Don't give these "business men and women" any money, tell them to f**k off and die. I seriously hope that you are just naive and don't understand what you are getting into, rather then trying to sucker people into this forum.

LOL

well put

Agreed, but what i said was a very basic outline..