SAU Community

Black R34 Gtr

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I currently have a few trade offers on the table.Please make an offer if your are genuinely interested.

In the whole time the car has been on the market, I have had one tyre kicker come to look at it, thats it.

Unlike the other guys selling their 34's, I will be replacing mine with another car as its my only car, thats why I'm open to trade offers.

Understanding the economic climate better than most, I have a mortgage, wife, 5 kids and a new business, I know people dont have $50,000 to throw around on toys, thats why I am so open to trade offers. I drive my car 2-3 times a week for 15 minutes at a time, maybe, so I really dont need a $50,000 car.

Please dont be shy in offering trades, I can only say no, and trust me when I tell you that your offer wont be the strangest. When /if the car goes, I should list everything thats been offered lol

Edited by pepe lopez

• 3 weeks later...
Another pic

I thought I would put this up as that only one person has ever come out to look at the car lol

Hey pepe,

Just put it on carsales with some mint photo's and it will sell mate. I had mine on this sight for a month and didnt have any genuine "realistic" enquiries nor did i have anyone come and look at the car. Within a week on carsales i had 4 very genuine enquiries, and the first person to look at the car bought it. My car was about the same spec, etc as yours.

Nice car mate. It will sell, no doubt about it..

Thanks Ben, I'm in no hurry, I only thought I'd sell it seeing I had no licence. Have one now.

I've had 3 enquiries for trade plus cash today alone, nobody is getting a bargain here, this is my dream car, but if the cash is right, anythings for sale.

I've replied to all the pm's and emails.

Thanks Ben, I'm in no hurry, I only thought I'd sell it seeing I had no licence. Have one now.

I've had 3 enquiries for trade plus cash today alone, nobody is getting a bargain here, this is my dream car, but if the cash is right, anythings for sale.

I've replied to all the pm's and emails.

I put it to you that at 45k they "are" getting a bargain!!

Nobody is getting this car for $45,000 lol

SAU has this stupid thing where you cant edit your first post.

On the last J Spec email I got today, standard 99 R34 GTR's are still high $50's, mines already here and registered

There is a guy with an RX7 and another with an EVO9 that seem pretty keen in doing a deal, a couple of others havent responded yet once money gets mentioned

Worst case scenario.....I get stuck with a black R34 GTR lol