Milage: 59xxx

Transmission: 6 spd man

Colour: Black

Complied? Yes

RWC supplied? Yes

Currently registered? Yes

Price: $48,000

Comments / Modifications: HKS cat back, LMGT4 18" mags

I have decided to sell my R34 as I dont ever drive it. I am the first owner in Oz, first registered in March. It has a HKS cat back that Ben at RacePace fitted, and a set of LMGT4 Nismo mags. Still has 180kmh limiter, standard cassete deck. No marks, inside or out.

I will be replacing it with an R32 or R33 GTR as I will always own one, I simply cant justify having this much money sitting around not being driven.

post-48974-1222003681_thumb.jpg

post-48974-1222003844_thumb.jpg

post-48974-1222004225_thumb.jpg

post-48974-1222004339_thumb.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its not just the dollar. This is not my first GTR. The last one made close to 500awkw, I sold it for $30,000, it was mint, flawless. I see guys asking for $50,000 for R32's ffs that wouldnt hold a candle to my last effort.

I'm all for maximising what you can get, good luck to them if they can get it. I see someone is trying to get close to $140,000 at the moment. Very hard to get $$$$$$$$ back for mods. Thats why no mods this time, just a perfect mint black R34 GTR, with the best wheels ever made for a GTR (my opinion).

My price is based on the condition of the car, the price others are asking. I get my licence back in 4 weeks, not as important if I sell it or not now, but its worth more than a modified 32 or 33 in my opinion, alot more. I speak from experience.

I hope everyone gets what they want for their 32's and 33's by the way, I love all GTR's.

• 3 weeks later...

You have no idea how tempting that idea is. I rate your GTR in the top 5 GTR's in Australia. I recently got out of a 450 rwkw GTR, and I really really miss it. Its just that I hope I am getting old enough to realise highly modified GTR's are a dead end money pit, regardless of the fact they have no equal on the road.

Let me think about it, getting it registered in Vic is my biggest hurdle. I know I'm probably going to do this, and get a divorce lol

I'll let you know shortly. Thank you for the offer. Your not going to believe I already own RH9GTR number plates lol

All pm's replied, I cant believe the sudden interest 10 days before I get my licence back.

Smurf, what is your car worth ?

Paul I'm just checking with Vic Roads what I need to do in regards to getting it registered. I would realy love to own Twoogle.

John, I'd rather sell it with the wheels on.

Nick, let me work out what it will cost.

Smurf, what is your car worth ?

She'll be up for sale for $25,000 in the next day or two. 2008, Red, sunroof, only 30,000kms (90% highway kms). APR tuned ecu so it's a bit nicer to driver (152kw and 330nm torque), still regularly get 7.2litres/100km per tank.

PM me your email address if you want some pics. Was actually putting it up for sale to buy something cheaper so I can save for a stock R34 GTR, but this thing is too good to pass up.