SAU Community

Rb26/30

74nky

thanks every1 so far with comments, ive been really interested in either the t51r bb Kai or SPL, or t88....single setup tho, but i wouldnt mind keeping the twin setup :), i want to make big hp so keep them coming guys.., i wouldnt mind looking at the twin setup that TiTan come up with "Veilside R32 drag car runs twin GT3582R's"

everything is costly so i might as well go best then cheap!!!

thanks guys

Edited by 74nky

rb26/30 forged rods

pistons, acl bearings, n1 oil/water pumps, arp bolts everywhere. gt4094r single,4"dump.

run 2.5bar boost max 1.5bar by 3600rpm.full boost 4200.

superb turbo for road/track, responsive yet makes the numbers.

rb26/30 forged rods

pistons, acl bearings, n1 oil/water pumps, arp bolts everywhere. gt4094r single,4"dump.

run 2.5bar boost max 1.5bar by 3600rpm.full boost 4200.

superb turbo for road/track, responsive yet makes the numbers.

very impressive. do u have a dyno sheet u can post ?

very impressive. do u have a dyno sheet u can post ?

his post from the dyno thread

did some dyno work yesterday.lol

p.s. figures are bhp @ the flywheel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well some of you know the car by now, and as i have have fitted a new turbo it was time for a tweek on the map..

still got some misfire issues and could only run 1.9 bar boost, but heres, the graph.

spec is.

rb30 block fully prepped with spool rods and cp forged pistons

n1 oil/water pumps,

jun stage one cams 264/272 9.7mm lift

1000ccs injectors,

twin in-tank tomei pumps feeding both ends of the rail, 8mm return to tank fitted.

gt4094r turbo, 50mm turbosmart gate, 4" downpipe.

plus usual bits lol.

rb30flywheelfigure.jpg

4094rfitted3.jpg

sory to hijack

just on this topic im looking for a turbo a bit bigger than a 3582R but dont want to loose too much response due to car being used for drift.

have a rb30/26, forged pistons, rods, cams, high mount mani, greddy plenum, 100cc injectors and all the usual bits and pieces.

should i just go the bigger rear housing (1.06) or what is the next size turbo up?

cheers

Mitch

rockabilly - whats with the big midrange dip? Your loosing massive mid-range poke from 4700-5800

The line should continue building, and not drop off and resurge

Oh, and if anyone needs a T88 (saw it mentioned earlier) i know of a kit for sale. PM me if interested