SAU Community

New Numberplates For Sa

Howie

does the new S stand for shit looking...lol or maybe the forgot the other line in it "$"it was meant to be more money to gov symbol

new slogan, SA the boring plate state. in the day of hi tech you would think the geniuses would come up with something better then that boring plate? maybe colour flip paint that always reveals you plate number.. or holograms,, anything but that ugly thing. suprised they dont use a gps tracker embedded in it too..lol

guess it time for custom plates ..lol

finally we get euro style plates!!!!! always loved the look of em, pity they dont fit the back of a 32 :)

nor would they suit a 32...

They are POOH!!!! Look like the number plates over here in the UK :)

funnily enough, me thinks they might've been aiming for that.

• 4 weeks later...

i wonder if some d!ick will think the euro ones look good and then get them for their skyline lol... the aussie ones barely fit!

need jap style ones

standard cc plates dont fit on the back of a 32 either, i had to roll the edges of mine slightly to fit it in (which i have been lead to believe is a defect.... not meant to cut or fold numberplates)

Not allowed to cut bodywork either = defect.

So what can ya do? :P

When I got a custom plate for my TLR motorbike, I had to fold it slightly for it to fit between my two exhaust cans just under the brake light. Cop saw it and didn't like it ... tough luck copper, its the smallest size TSA issued. Any other way of fitment and I'd have to move or remove the indicators. I've since made a custom mount for it.