SAU Community

What Is Going On In Adelaide, With No Respect For Your Car ?

Carbon 34

What is going on in this town? or is it my luck...lol

I had my valve caps stolen- nice blue ones at marion car park in daylight ?also a nice door ding or ?same time

(not a fotune to replace just the pricipal of it.)

had my front bar hit, light but enough to put three grind marks all the way to base colour and bend my rego plate in a secure car park, parked away from everyone. wish assholes would learn how to drive/park

my car sideswiped by the mech doing the service, right above the left rear tire, light crease , then he denied doing it even after i had washed the car a few hours before and didnt stop anywhere else except his shop so i know it was him, prick, i hate warranty services,also i think they hammered my clutch as well. car came back with clutch feeling funny like it was used for a thrashing on the test drive and spin marks on the tires? his word agaist mine....asshole

then had my turbo stud broken by the ER car park pole, folded down on the ground at flinders med centre, good time to put in dump pipe or i would have been really pissed off.. cleared it once before no worries ? go figure , i was crawling and it nearly ripped my presilencer off.. i should have a go at them but im sure they'll just fob it off. and my car isnt that low really?

then to ice the cake, i was putting petrol in and when i went in to pay for the fuel, the alarm went off i looked out but didnt see anything? , ok maybe i hit the button in my pocket ? went out to see a pack of kids on bike's, run and ride away behind the carwash building in the darkness. at the nose of my car i saw a big padlock laying on the ground, the little bastards threw it at my car and put a nice big dent in the bonnet, and took off a big chip of paint as well... all before i show the car this sat? its like it had a target on it .. can anyone have anything nice in adelaide ? or does everyone just think they can destroy what we all work so hard on? f@cking savages cant respect others property at all in this town. not including the poor bastard who had there car blown up and torched a few blocks from me sunday night at 2am? i heard it and saw the flames in the distance , you could hear the lp tank blow up then the fuel tank? its unreal , in USA i never had these kinda problems even living in LA, and working in the hood in east la or compton.. is it this bad all around town or just the dirty deep south savages ? pretty sic of it

anyone know a good pin dent / dent touch up painter cheap as ? cause im sure its not enough to claim on the lousy insurance ? could trade some graphics ,photography or IT work for it?

so you know at the car show sat in Kadina, why my car looks a little worse off then before...lol , hope it doesnt get worse...lol

and one more whinge...lol can the roads in town get any rougher/pot holes... worse then dirt roads some of them....lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, seems like a run of bad luck mate, definately unfortunate.

step one: buy a daily

step two: take your car to a new mechanic, southern hitech dyno?

Edited by Damo_R34

wtf pieces of shit kids doing shit like that!? f**k should of went after them and give em a good ass whooping - which petrol station did that happen at? f**k I'd be fuming if it was my car! beat em up and take their bikes lol

The roads in Adelaide really are shit. Even the newly laid ones. Roadwork guys in Adelaide have no skill whatsoever :blink:

Part of the reason why I changed my suspension to something better on the dampening.

As for respect ... young kids are bored and don't know the word "respect" until you beat it into them.

Had 3 kids looking over my Stagea and getting way too close to it when I came out of a fast food place recently, told them to f**k off away from my car. "We're only just looking" one said. Look with your eyes not your hands, before I remove both. :)

yep get a daily. i wish i didnt need one, but theres people out there with no respect, theives, cops, jealous people, its just not worth the risk.

get something on gas, then ur also halving ur fuel costs.

Oh and yeah +1 on the pin dent + paint issue.

My "mate" came around the day I took delivery of the GTR. He decided he would throw his large pile of keys up and down over the bonnet of the GTR. He 'missed' them and the keys landed on the bonnet, putting a nice chip in the paint all the way to the bare metal. What a dick. He said it was a 'accident' but he clearly has a jealousy issue.

Oh and I have a few minor pin dents on the car. One on the passenger door and another above the wheel arch. Some people have no idea how to park or open their doors.

I'm saving up for a Daily! Saving up meaning saving $400 for a banged up Rolla or something haha

wow, seems like a run of bad luck mate, definately unfortunate.

step one: buy a daily

step two: take your car to a new mechanic, southern hitech dyno?

is this why your getting your tune @ aussie dyno

The roads in Adelaide really are shit. Even the newly laid ones. Roadwork guys in Adelaide have no skill whatsoever :down:

Part of the reason why I changed my suspension to something better on the dampening.

As for respect ... young kids are bored and don't know the word "respect" until you beat it into them.

Had 3 kids looking over my Stagea and getting way too close to it when I came out of a fast food place recently, told them to f**k off away from my car. "We're only just looking" one said. Look with your eyes not your hands, before I remove both. :D

what like the 13yr old aborigine you let go without a beating pretty sure a 13yr old aborigine is like a 15yr old white fella

sorry to hear of your misfortune

last week when i was at my gfs house i went out to my car and noticed a cap missing thought it must of fallen off i went back in side then 2 mins later went back to my car because i forgot my fone and all 4 where gone if i saw them i would have kicked there head against the rim so hard.

i had those alloy valve caps on my car, they got stolen...bought new ones, come back and they stolen again..so i buy the normal plastic ones and nothing ?

ffs what is it with stupid little kids and valve caps, they can shove them up their ass

Edited by DRIV3R

i had those alloy valve caps on my car, they got stolen...bought new ones, come back and they stolen again..so i buy the normal plastic ones and nothing ?

ffs what is it with stupid little kids and valve caps, they can shove them up their ass

Probably put them on their push bikes.

Its like driving a nice car... drive a skyline your plague with the risk of having it damage or stolen... you buy any other crapbox and nothing! Thats society for ya! It'll only get worse - god damn scums keep multiplying.

What is going on in this town? or is it my luck...lol

I had my valve caps stolen- nice blue ones at marion car park in daylight ?also a nice door ding or ?same time

(not a fotune to replace just the pricipal of it.)

had my front bar hit, light but enough to put three grind marks all the way to base colour and bend my rego plate in a secure car park, parked away from everyone. wish assholes would learn how to drive/park

my car sideswiped by the mech doing the service, right above the left rear tire, light crease , then he denied doing it even after i had washed the car a few hours before and didnt stop anywhere else except his shop so i know it was him, prick, i hate warranty services,also i think they hammered my clutch as well. car came back with clutch feeling funny like it was used for a thrashing on the test drive and spin marks on the tires? his word agaist mine....asshole

then had my turbo stud broken by the ER car park pole, folded down on the ground at flinders med centre, good time to put in dump pipe or i would have been really pissed off.. cleared it once before no worries ? go figure , i was crawling and it nearly ripped my presilencer off.. i should have a go at them but im sure they'll just fob it off. and my car isnt that low really?

then to ice the cake, i was putting petrol in and when i went in to pay for the fuel, the alarm went off i looked out but didnt see anything? , ok maybe i hit the button in my pocket ? went out to see a pack of kids on bike's, run and ride away behind the carwash building in the darkness. at the nose of my car i saw a big padlock laying on the ground, the little bastards threw it at my car and put a nice big dent in the bonnet, and took off a big chip of paint as well... all before i show the car this sat? its like it had a target on it .. can anyone have anything nice in adelaide ? or does everyone just think they can destroy what we all work so hard on? f@cking savages cant respect others property at all in this town. not including the poor bastard who had there car blown up and torched a few blocks from me sunday night at 2am? i heard it and saw the flames in the distance , you could hear the lp tank blow up then the fuel tank? its unreal , in USA i never had these kinda problems even living in LA, and working in the hood in east la or compton.. is it this bad all around town or just the dirty deep south savages ? pretty sic of it

anyone know a good pin dent / dent touch up painter cheap as ? cause im sure its not enough to claim on the lousy insurance ? could trade some graphics ,photography or IT work for it?

so you know at the car show sat in Kadina, why my car looks a little worse off then before...lol , hope it doesnt get worse...lol

and one more whinge...lol can the roads in town get any rougher/pot holes... worse then dirt roads some of them....lol

Man there has been so much bad shit going down in adelaide. My car hasnt been f**ked up yet, but with all these stories im feeling like its gonna happen to me at some time.

People here are just flamin mongrels and dont give a f**k.

yeah little bastards took off i didnt' realize what they did at first. by that time they were long gone, and they were out of camera range from the petrol station.

if was at seaford mobil near HJ.

new valve caps are on with a wrench now...lol

this is my daily driver, i bought a Jet black 93 RZ Supra with 97 VVTI TWIN TURBO for my weekend car but its up at Millinium motors in QLD still getting some more toys ...lol i shouldnt have to drive a sled to keep it from being screwed with. had a VT COMMY R8 kit up , same problems

doesnt matter if u drive a shot box, i had a old pintara , looked tough but it wasnt.. they broke into it at noarlunga to steal 4 buck in change out of console, but paid the price judging from the amout of blood they left..from parking lot to train station.. serves them right..assholes- 500 buck car but it drifted good at slow speed ..lol

wife has a R31 and we went to pizza hut across from christies beach police station, i went in to get pizza she waited in the car. i heard the panic alarm go off, 3 10yr old kids were in the car trying to jack it with her in it about 9pm at night with people everywhere.. little shits , went to the cops, they said so what do you want us to do , waste of time telling them on both cases --- lucky it had anti carjacking alarm they ran when i came out back came back later. her poor skyline looks like hell, so many parking lot hits the front and rear bumper are stuffed and a hole from towbar in front bar.. its our go to the pub car...lol drunks bounce off it lots i would say...lol and no she doesnt touch my R34,, good thing ...lol

yeah compton isnt a very nice place at all, my tricked out tube chassis RX7 was like the pied piper , they followed it lots to try for it but my ex wife who lived there informed the little kids/crips that i had two AK47 and wouldnt hesitate to use it on there ass.. from then on they didnt come near it...lol

and had a guy jacked a few cars from me when he tried to get my Mitsu VR4 i hit the car jacker alarm he took off, they caught his ass about 4 hrs later,, pretty cool to see him taken down on the news from the news helecopter...lol

had another attempt at carjacking it in denver, had 4 blacks pull uzi from under a towel in the back window of a caddy in front of me one night i slammed it thru the dirt onto the hiway and floored it, they chased me at over 130mph in the emergency lane but the RX7 was too fast for them to catch in the caddy. lost them after hitting top speed 167mph for a few miles then called the cops who said they had to followup with rego but doubted the caddy belonged to them anyway.. pretty freaky suprised they didnt fire at me ..lol they really wanted the car bad. but i bet they would have just shot me and took the car anyway, worth running !!!

Edited by sapphiregraphics