SAU Community

Skyline Cruise 4 (2008)

Kavliari

SKYLINE CRUISE 2008!!!!

Here it is again, I know it's been a while since that last Skyline Cruise however things have been a little busy lately and I havn't gotten around to organising this years.

I've considered how good the very first skyline cruise was back in 2005, and we're going to retrace it's steps. Cruise details are as follows:

Date : December 14th

Destination : Byron Bay

Meeting Location Brisbane : Springwood Macdonalds 8:45am

Meeting Location Gold Coast : Shell SS Mudgee 9:45am

You will need:

1. A skyline (I organise nissan cruises for all nissans, so if your car isn't a skyline, don't ask)

2. A camera :thumbsup:

3. A full tank

4. Bring a footy or cricket bat if you want.

We will all meet at Springwood Macdonalds, hang out for about 20 mins while people get something to eat and chat for a bit. Then we'll get straight onto the motorway and head for mudgee shell to meet the Gold Coast crew. From Mudgee we jump straight onto the Motorway again and head toward the forbidden NSW border :)

Be smart and try to stick together, don't pull over on freeways (unless your car is broke) and most important, have fun :ninja:

*** Plans always subject to modification, keep yourself updated with this thread if you're attending the cruise, I will always post changes with ***** EDIT MAIN POST *****

Attendies:

Kavliari

4DRFRK

WilliamSmith88

S13_RB26 x 3

driftfc3s x 3

flyline

inlovewithnissan

bunit99

Groomy

on_boost_24_7

71BBY

35NIK

-gthr32-

Azazel x 4

xilli

83CKS

Granthem

J-Rome

Nilone

33 m-spec

l0wd3o

BukkaneNinja

WilliamSmith88

garry~sandy

(attendance updated by request: Col)

Edited by Col-GTSX

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 Simple rules. If you obey the rules then your post will not be deleted or closed.

1. All events posted here are un-official events and they are open to all (Meaning all forum users & all car types).

2. You obey all other forum rules.

3. No illegal activities such as street racing, mountain runs, touge, street drags etc. (EDITED by MUD)

4. Please include the date in the title or secondary title. Just for faster reference.

5. Do not place hyperlinks to other forums, post the complete details or dont post it at all.

Please note the requirements when posting events on here, both point 1. and 4. do not currently meet our rules.

Also, in future keep your un-official events to the events section only.

LOL josh.. so does that mean any car can rock up to SCC08? As it was posted

It is that time of the year again!

The SCC08 will be held on Sunday the 16th of November starting from the Aspley Hypermarket car park.

To attend this event and be counted in the tally, the rules are these.

1. You must have a car that fits into 2 out of 3 categories

a. Nissan

b. Skyline

c. Rb powered

The only exceptions to this rule are the Stagea M35 and any car that has contacted the organisers (Events Committee) and sought permission for exemption from the '2 out of 3 rule'

SCC is given a fair bit of leeway, and has the blessing of the forum admins and mods to be run as-is. Let it be.

Oh and this thread should be in Events, so off it goes! Please also note that you should include the date in the thread title, I've taken care of it for this thread but please keep it in mind for future threads.

Oh btw, you're new/haven't been around in a while by the looks of it so you may not be aware, but you can't currently edit your posts if they're older than 2 hours. There's a thread in the Feedback section about it if you're wondering who/what/when/where/why.

If you need to edit your main post, use the 'report' button below your own post and put the changes you need in there. If you need to make heaps of changes (updating attendee lists for example) then we'd appreciate if you could do a bunch of them at once, rather than sending a request for each individual change, just makes it that little bit easier for us :P

Good luck with your event!

I didn't go to the one you held last year ( or was it the year before? ) but I did see some photos of the event on Boost, looked like a awesome day.

How long is the drive roughly from Springwood? Many people cruising back from Bryon Bay to Logan-ish area?

I'm keen for this though.. MRR33 may make a appearance :O

StreetFame33

I didn't go to the one you held last year ( or was it the year before? ) but I did see some photos of the event on Boost, looked like a awesome day.

How long is the drive roughly from Springwood? Many people cruising back from Bryon Bay to Logan-ish area?

I'm keen for this though.. MRR33 may make a appearance :)

StreetFame33

hey mate i will be cruising back to logan-ish area on the way back

from south brisbane byron bay is only like an hour and a half sometimes slightly less.

joel.

Ben,

Good to hear your still alive and well. How is everything?

This would be an interesting one to join, but I'd have to check the calendar. Do you still have the raging purple machine? If you do and your local come around holdout =).

If i'm free and I have $$$ I'll tag along with you and be charlie with a walkie talkie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...