SAU Community

Big Mistake.

gersfan

I bought an s14 when I wanted a Skyline.

Great car but it's too small that I can't fit rear passengers and..I'm still obsessed with Skylines.

:P

haha, thats funny. they do great skids though!

why would you buy the S14 if you knew you wanted a Skyline? :P

i agree with above posts in regards to them being a great car, but if you knew you wanted a Skyline... hhrrmm can't go past RB love :)

why would you buy the S14 if you knew you wanted a Skyline? :P

i agree with above posts in regards to them being a great car, but if you knew you wanted a Skyline... hhrrmm can't go past RB love :)

Impluse buy, got a little excited at the prospect of a first nice car

Seems like you only have one option.......

Give me the S14 and go buy a skyline..... :):P

anyway, you don't want passengers in the back, too much weight and they talk too much!!

Edited by Sklyn

anyway, you don't want passengers in the back, too much weight and they talk too much!!

Yeah most the time it's ok but, I was giving a lift to 2 friends the other day and 1 of them was trying to fit in the back. It was so bad he decided to get out and drive his commodore instead. :P

Lol this is still making me laugh. Why not sell the silvia and buy a line im sure some drifter would want it...I will give you $500 :P and im willing to go to $250 Final offer lol

Lol this is still making me laugh. Why not sell the silvia and buy a line im sure some drifter would want it...I will give you $500 :P and im willing to go to $250 Final offer lol

Will eventually, can't afford too right now, Insurance and stamp duty and yeah...

Edited by gersfan

i wanted a 180sx, but am happy with my skyline :P

the s14 is HIGHLY under rated!

as far as looks, the rear end IMO isn't crash hot but series 2 front end is the bomb.

its easy to get good HP out of the s14's and they can generally look sleeper-ish, (compared to s13/s15)

is urs gen 1 or 2?