SAU Community

Big Mistake.

gersfan

Dw, I can hardly get into the back of a Skyline with the seats all the way back. I had to sit in the middle of Niszilla's R34, with my legs behind the passenger cos when he put the seat forward a bit, AND had my head on an angle. I hate being tall sometimes.

Put an R34 GT-R front end and rear on the S14, then throw an RB in there, and you'll have something unique! (Yes, that has been done without the RB engine)

i call bs

LOL, I originally did look at some Soarers (from car-sales) around the same time I was asking you for skyline infos, but the TT version I looked at turned out to be $1.5k more (compared to my R33) & 1 turbo not in great condition... while the other ones I looked at were all V6/V8 ones.

My parents liked them though, due to the Lexus badge on some of them...

Yeah most the time it's ok but, I was giving a lift to 2 friends the other day and 1 of them was trying to fit in the back. It was so bad he decided to get out and drive his commodore instead. :)

thats exactly what i want.. i hate playing taxi :P

LOL, I originally did look at some Soarers (from car-sales) around the same time I was asking you for skyline infos, but the TT version I looked at turned out to be $1.5k more (compared to my R33) & 1 turbo not in great condition... while the other ones I looked at were all V6/V8 ones.

My parents liked them though, due to the Lexus badge on some of them...

They made v6 soarers?:dry:

^^^ There was a couple of 3L 6cyl NA Soarers I saw, could be straight 6s instead of V6s, not quite sure...

30 Series Soarer models

* JZZ30 - 2.5L 6 cyl twin turbo (1991-1996)

* JZZ30 - 2.5L 6 cyl single turbo VVTi (1996-2000)

* JZZ31 - 3.0L 6 cyl (US Lexus SC 300) (1992-2000)

* UZZ30 - 4.0L 8 cyl (US Lexus SC 400) (1992-2000)

* UZZ31 - 4.0L 8 cyl air suspension (1991-1997)

* UZZ32 - 4.0L 8 cyl 4ws, active suspension (1991-1996)

from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Soarer...s_Soarer_models

^^^ There was a couple of 3L 6cyl NA Soarers I saw, could be straight 6s instead of V6s, not quite sure...

30 Series Soarer models

* JZZ30 - 2.5L 6 cyl twin turbo (1991-1996)

* JZZ30 - 2.5L 6 cyl single turbo VVTi (1996-2000)

* JZZ31 - 3.0L 6 cyl (US Lexus SC 300) (1992-2000)

* UZZ30 - 4.0L 8 cyl (US Lexus SC 400) (1992-2000)

* UZZ31 - 4.0L 8 cyl air suspension (1991-1997)

* UZZ32 - 4.0L 8 cyl 4ws, active suspension (1991-1996)

from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Soarer...s_Soarer_models

Toyota is quite logical with their chassis designations.. if it begine with JZ it means it has a JZ family engine.. 1JZ for 2.5L 2JZ for 3L. UZ for 1UZ v8..

I didn't think there was v6 soarers..

I did the right thing and got a R32 GTR for my first, I've never looked back since

open your wallet and prepare to have your backside buried into the sand, the gtr reality has not kicked in yet lol.

"I did the right thing and got a R32 GTR for my first, I've never looked back since"

MONEY MONEY MONEY

u will soon realise man......and u will also realise that the power u have is never enough......MORE MONEY MONEY MONEY

back on topic...

keep the s14 they are sweet cars with heaps of potential

any pics?...

Edited by nism0man