SAU Community

Wanted To Buy - Series 2 Dayz Front Bar

BooDah

i dont think you're guna get one mate... not from aus anyway. they're few and far between. i had to trade a full kit to get one and almost everyone that doesn't have one, wants one.

what size are you wheels just out of interest?

D.

Edited by pintaline

i dont think you're guna get one mate... not from aus anyway. they're few and far between. i had to trade a full kit to get one and almost everyone that doesn't have one, wants one.

what size are you wheels just out of interest?

D.

specs of wheels are 18x9.5+15 all round

I don't mind if it does or doesn't have the carbon fibre thingy on it.

For those who are not sure which one I am talking about here is the one that is on my car now.

post-34722-1224375573_thumb.jpg

Lol that looks pretty freakin awesome right now... what do you need another one for? :/

PS You can try a couple of places...

www.importmonster.com.au

www.slidewizeimports.com

Both forum sponsors I believe...

Also, you can try J-Spec; they can source parts for you and arrange import, and the last time I checked a complete dayz rear bar was going to cost me around $500-550, in my colour, which is pretty good as far as prices for S2 dayz parts go.

Edited by DaveB

I just got my R33 GT-R intercooler today, and for the fitment I want I will have to cut out the number plate thingy. I don't want to cut up the original one though.

Ah, I see :P

Dave, nice pick up on the car. RS-Four-S? Oh, and... LOWER IT!!! hahaha.

lol unfortunately not an S just a V... but yeah it's SUV spec atm :P

Edited by DaveB

the guy i got my front bar from (rubyRS4) had a front mount and didnt have to mod his dayz bar for it to fit...

and wheels look hot dude!

D.

What I mean by mod is cut out where the number plate goes so I can get better airflow to the intercooler.

Cheers for the comments about the wheels. I have to thank Mike for telling me about them, oh and the front mount which was a bargain :P

• 2 weeks later...