SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Spotted a white 33 in my street.. plates started with BLU...

Spotted Jay i think in his red r34, lisarow shops area, just on the gosford side.. HID + high beam = wave!!

both tonight!

spotted a heaps of Skylines out and about today. most memerably would be Sl!m with the incredibly bright wheels, seen you from half a k away lolz you were at the round-about near Lake haven shopping center about 2ish

haha :thumbsup: didnt see you though

spotted qantas just near his place ..

spotted a heap of skylines in newcastle and back to the coast.. flashed on and got a wave

spotted yoooh on the freeeeeway the other day 2!!!!

spotted R33 thats pink on the top then changes to purple on the bottom with big chrome rims yesterday arvo going up and down warrigal street at the entrance, anyone on here own it?

i kept running to the window to see what it was everytime it passed my appartment lol, finaly got a glimps the third time it went past. looks nice, sounds good too

Yesterday spotted a White R34 with Alita kit, which was behind me driving into Newcastle Uni about 12ish.

Anyone from Newy or the central coast going to putty cruise on sat?

Spotted white R33 GTS-T with a GTR wing turning right onto the road that connects onto the on ramp onto the freeway near Somersby. Number plate was KA-53-YS and had SAU stickers on rear window, tried to wave but was slow on the uptake :happy:

spotted mick saving my life off the side of the f3 this arvo. damn mates celica spun a bearing and carked it in the bum big time. thank god u saw me man lol i owe u big time! appreciate your help muchly! thanks again!!!! p.s..... what beer do u drink? :thumbsup::P

Seen a nice looking R33 today near Rutherford KFC, Ford toxic paint with a nice kit. looked neat.

Also seen a white R33 with a veilside rear wing along Hexham.