SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

ive also seen you several times at planet, i drive a silver 33 with a carbon gt wing and rear diffuser and hard off set wheels.

i saw your 33 there this arvo and instantly remembered it from your description - stood in the middle of the carpark just perving on those offsets for a while before heading in to the gym :P saw rysith's v-spec there again too

spotted STYLN r34 gtt 4 door in cardiff today

looking nice with the kit on!

btw anyone keen for the Nelson bay cruise sat?

can you PM me the details man :)

Hey guys who went to Nelson Bay today. Cheers for meeting up with Brent and I in Newi. Was good to meet everyone.

Was kinda unimpressed when we left Bar Beach carpark when pretty much everyone gave it some up onto the main rd spinning. I know it wasn't much more than a few of you revving and spining up your wheels a bit but I copped a whole lot of shit from the woman walking past while I was waiting for traffic when I didn't have any intention to rev or spin my wheels. Go ahead and give it some onto the highways during the cruise etc but through town (especially at a carpark where a lot of people are running, walking, doing exercise) and to these people they just instantly label us all as hoons, it doesn't really prove anything to anyone. Sorry guys that's just how I felt :D So next time if we could keep that to a minimum I think everyone will be happy :cool:

-Jimmy.

yeah your right Jimmy it wasn't a good thing

it looks bad for all of us even though clearly u were driving sensibly yet that lady spewed at u. I guess when they see a low car with a bucket seat and stickers etc to some people, the driver automatically looks like a hoon.

i will mention this to the boys

cheers for the notice Jimmy

i spotted a R32 gtr on the freeway heading north bound around 5.18

spotted a series 1 r33 on Brisbane water drive

and spotted woody ( central coast person) turning into his street ..... Hai

Got a wave from a black 34 (sedan i think) on Woy Woy Road at Kariong

was behind a silver 33 turning on to Central Coast Highway and while sitting at the lights spotted a sweet looking M35 stagea going the other way

Hey fellow coasties,

I need some work done on the r33 could you please PM me info on good workshops or which ones to avoid in the gosford area? Thanks heaps

Also spotted/drove passed a accident on manns road a week back red r33 front end damage, bad luck man hope you and the car are ok.

cheers Rich

spotted 2 stags

one last night at ourimbah ...... past it everytime going the oppsite way lol

spotted the other one at the light on henrry pearry dr

and spotted a R32 going thought charmhaven