SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Seen a red R35 GTR twice now, I cant remember the plates but they were custom and for memory were a name, possibly asian name. First time I saw it in Jesmond the second near Sandgate. Other then that, literally seen no skylines at all except some civilian r31's since I moved here in February..

Edit: Just remembered I have also seen a blue R34 GTR parked on University Drive a couple times too near the Stannett Street lights.

Edited by Bennis

• 2 weeks later...

Seen a red R35 GTR twice now, I cant remember the plates but they were custom and for memory were a name, possibly asian name. First time I saw it in Jesmond the second near Sandgate. Other then that, literally seen no skylines at all except some civilian r31's since I moved here in February..

Edit: Just remembered I have also seen a blue R34 GTR parked on University Drive a couple times too near the Stannett Street lights.

yes is asian I saw it in City Mcdonald.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Must be skyline day today

Spotted a maroon 33 while turning into a car park at Cardiff then when I spotted a car space it was a silver 34 backing out while I waited to drive in

Then at Kotara a white 34 sitting behind me at the lights and then when I parked I spotted a dark grey 32

All cars had a very nice note as well

Hey boys (and girls) umm i planned on changing my exhaust manifold gasket on my car and low and behold i found that 6 F!@King studs were snapped in the block ( i didnt do it btw). Was wondering if there is anyone in Newwy that does stud extraction?? Cheers in advance..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been seeing a nice DR30 two tone: grey over black skyline sedan.

Also a R31 skyline passage pillarless with the plum velour trim.

Both very nice. Also seen a few V35s and M35s nice to see some VQ lovin in this otherwise RB dominated city.

• 4 weeks later...

Helped my brother move to the Marmong Point area yesterday. Neighbour behind him had a whole gang of Skylines and other imports he was working on. If you're on here I love your yard!