SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

a week ago I saw a red stagea at green point heading towards Kincumber.
a silver 34 na at erina in the subway carpark
it was dark and no street lights but a white 34 GTR at greenpoint just before turn off to saratoga.
and yeah slo33t at erina parked there all the time.
and a black 33 gtst wrapped in blue wrap at monster car audio....

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a 34GTR at Broadmeadow last night. P,ates 34 BOSS

Spotted SLO33T at Ourimbah turn off this morning then at Erina later in the day

Gave a beep as I drove past but usual story of being in the truck not my car

just saw a light blue r33 with black tail light sorounds leaving the train station at the university. sounded pretty good so i had a quick look, young blonde girl was driving it. thumbs up for girls driving skylines?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

saw a white r33 GTS-T in maitland other day and i also spotted my old black 32 GTR the other day driving the truck to work and again a few weeks earlier at a service station refuelling. Was hard to watch it in the hands of another person, kinda like watching a hot ex gf with another bloke.

Finally found out what kind of car in the middle of the night races across the bridge in east maitland. My suspicions were either 4G63 powered EVO or SR20 powered car it SOUNDS SWEET getting chased all the way to the limiter in a suburb full of jet pilot commodores and falcons. Turns out it was an s15 silvia. If your reading this post keep it up!

• 1 month later...

also yesterday had 2 dark silver r34 4 doors following me on the freeway, one pulled onto the freeway F3 (M1) and exited at Berowra, the other followed me all the way to Kariong exit and then not sure where he went, he had a blonde misses in the car if that helps ( only saying because I didn't get the plate number and nothing stood out on the car to be able to say ) :action-smiley-069: